Some Pictures Before I Left the Country

mtmclaughlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, here I am thousands of miles away from home for the foreseeable future missing my family, my house, and of course the Viper. (Life is good, not complaining!) I thought I'd throw up some pictures of the monster before I go to bed here. I washed it before I left. And detailed it. And waxed it. Then polished it again. You can see through the clear coat to the little funny-looking texture that makes up the red paint. Of course, I got it nice and dirty first! If I can get this thing to work properly, I'll throw a couple dirty pictures up there to make y'all cringe at me and my sinister deeds!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
M

mtmclaughlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I have some sort of quota for how many pictures I can upload. I'll try to shrink some of the other pictures down a bit tomorrow maybe.

OP
OP
M

mtmclaughlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not actually in the military. Sorry if I gave that impression. Just general government civilian work. I'm in Southwest Asia.

I still can't get the pictures to upload with the web tool. I just tried uploading them to Photobucket.com, because they used to be a really nice website, but that stupid site thinks my Surface is a phone, so I can only get their little splinter site that lets you see five thumbnails and share photos via e-mail. What the heck?

OP
OP
M

mtmclaughlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just until Summer. I'll be missing the car until then... but not the gas bill for it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen