Someone ready to write a check for this?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing machine! I would call UG racing to see what is really up w/ this car. Price seems ridiculous, but if the suspension has been upgraded to handle all that power and the engine built up well, it might seem w/in the right price if he is including what he may have spent.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Just need to start playing and winning the powerball. That would be an amazing ride. If you add up all that is into that Viper - $160k seems about right.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen this car in person and can vouch for it. I was also there when it was dynoed. The car was perfect. It has the best stuff out there and the motor looked like a fine piece of jewelry.

Jsparks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice looking car! When you TT a car and try to sell it you can't ask for everything you put into it plus a profit. I would be surprised if he got the bull asking price!!

ViperDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most important items that comes with the car, as is shown in the photos, is the Dodge Warranty and booklet.

This certainly justifies the price, as when one of the rods shoots through the pan at 1,300HP, simply bring the car into your local Dodge dealer and say 'Yo! Fix this ******!'

And when they ask about all the mods just keep repeating 'wasn't me' and keep showing them the booklet.

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most important items that comes with the car, as is shown in the photos, is the Dodge Warranty and booklet.

This certainly justifies the price, as when one of the rods shoots through the pan at 1,300HP, simply bring the car into your local Dodge dealer and say 'Yo! Fix this ******!'

And when they ask about all the mods just keep repeating 'wasn't me' and keep showing them the booklet.

I doubt this is the worlds fastest street car..

There are plenty of people with hp that high...

I love how it still has that piece of crap shifter and stereo...

Joe

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres a ton of things that come to mind that might be a problem when i see this car...Is it going to be controllable at ALL! I mean you cant floor it in any gear or itll spin out and lose control. Also with 1300 hp, your talking about over 250 mph, who knows if the car will go airborn or not. Im sure they didnt tweak the aerodynamics (besides putting some **** 22" wheels on it and lowering it), and theres oviously No downforce!

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Amazing machine! I would call UG racing to see what is really up w/ this car. Price seems ridiculous, but if the suspension has been upgraded to handle all that power and the engine built up well, it might seem w/in the right price if he is including what he may have spent.

the car itself is just about free at this price.
Walt has a simlar build from UGR...1500rwhp on race gas
He has it insured for over $200K

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wonder how many of the TT cars are keepers? Seems they don't get driven (see the mileage) much. Anyone know?

Ted

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres a ton of things that come to mind that might be a problem when i see this car...Is it going to be controllable at ALL! I mean you cant floor it in any gear or itll spin out and lose control. Also with 1300 hp, your talking about over 250 mph, who knows if the car will go airborn or not. Im sure they didnt tweak the aerodynamics (besides putting some **** 22" wheels on it and lowering it), and theres oviously No downforce!

I'm curious have you ever driven a high hp Viper? Do you own a Viper? If not your flapping your gums for no apparent reason. Your speaking about something you have no experience with. Do you know the owner or this car? Man I see a "ton of things" wrong with your response:lmao: