Someone tried to kill me tonight

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the office late (doing a photo shoot with some HOT models, which I will post pictures as soon as I get them ;)) and left around 10:30pm - I will use freeway names, those in N. Texas will know which I'm talking about - So I hop onto 121 North and as soon as I get on I pull behind 2 cars (2 lanes, cars in both) doing the same speed. There was a dark colored Nissan with Virgina plates in the left lane. The Nissan speeds up, so I decide to switch lanes and get around the guy in front of me. As soon as I switch he starts drifting in front of me (cutting off, but I didn't think he was, just thought he was drifting lanes) but as soon as I get behind him we're doing about 75 and he SLAMS his brakes! He tried to make me slam & spin out I suppose. I was like "HOLY SH*T!" he then cuts off my attempts to pass. Finally I punch into 4th and get around him, got up to 125ish to try and lose him, I got to where 820, 121 & 183 meet and there is 2 cars in front of me so I hit the brakes, well he is STILL behind me, and trying to cut me off the road! We're in the far left lanes and I decided my only chance to lose him was to cut across all lanes and I just did make the Pipeline exit and I lost him. Then I took side streets and made my way home. I could not believe what just happened.

I am convinced he wanted to either force me to wreck, or force me to pull over and at that point he would try to steal the car. There is no telling what was going through his mind.

I was in the yellow SRT/10

I think I'll drive my truck around for a while after this..........

:scared1:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unreal, you shoulda got a plate number.....I still have some old friends who didn't reform and "find their better selves". Probably they needed some money and picking off a "rich guy" to hit them and then claim a massive injury was likely their plan; thank goodness you had the presence of mind to do what you did.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unreal, you shoulda got a plate number.....I still have some old friends who didn't reform and "find their better selves". Probably they needed some money and picking off a "rich guy" to hit them and then claim a massive injury was likely their plan; thank goodness you had the presence of mind to do what you did.

Regards,
Aaron
I wish I did get a plate #... In the heat of the moment I just wanted to get away from him, that's all I was thinking. But yeah, I didn't think of that, trying to get me to crash into him.

Any N. Texas members should be aware of a dark colored Nissan with Virginia plates

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is really scary! I guess sometime there's inconvenience driving a Viper.
Too bad you didn't get the plate number so cops could arrested those sorry sons of a batch.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need1--I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. Carjacking it sounds like. Glad you got away, and these people always get theirs in the end somehow, someway. Hope you have calmed down for today, though you have every right to be shook up....did you call in a police incident report, even tho you didn't have the license plate? Knowing it was a Nissan with VA plates is still helpful. Our best to you...glad you're okay...we NEED you around!!! ~juli

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first it seemed like insurance scam, but the persistence indicate auto theft or ***** joy riders. I'm glad you are fine.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 things:

a. You should have said someone tried to "assasinate" you. Makes you sound more important

b. Is anyone else surprised that I wasn't the 1st person around here who someone tried to "bump off"?

Glad you are ok! Drive the truck for the next few days and if you see the Nissan, run them over and/or off the road.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You did the right thing by losing them and not get caught up chasing them. Who knows what they were up to, stoned on, etc. At least you're safe but I would definitely report to the police even if you don't have a plate number.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you and the car came out ok. I had same thing happen to me about 21 yrs ago in Calif. but mine went further. they pinned me in my car(toyota corolla) on a corner and 3 black men jumped out of their old caddy and came at me.one had a pipe and one had a .38 revolver.my windows were down(summer night after Midnight) luckily i happen to have my S&W .357 with me as the first guy was reaching thru the window at we with his free hand and his other hand was lifting his gun to-wards me , i quickly shoved my barrel in to face as it hit him i was just applying pressure to the trigger and he dropped to the ground and yelled he has a gun. and the fled to their car and left. i sat in the car for about 10min trying to calm down enough to drive home. It happens so fast and you don't have time to decide what your going to do. he was one lucky car jacker.if he had not dropped away as fast as he did his head would have been turned to mush.

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you and the car came out ok. I had same thing happen to me about 21 yrs ago in Calif. but mine went further. they pinned me in my car(toyota corolla) on a corner and 3 black men jumped out of their old caddy and came at me.one had a pipe and one had a .38 revolver.my windows were down(summer night after Midnight) luckily i happen to have my S&W .357 with me as the first guy was reaching thru the window at we with his free hand and his other hand was lifting his gun to-wards me , i quickly shoved my barrel in to face as it hit him i was just applying pressure to the trigger and he dropped to the ground and yelled he has a gun. and the fled to their car and left. i sat in the car for about 10min trying to calm down enough to drive home. It happens so fast and you don't have time to decide what your going to do. he was one lucky car jacker.if he had not dropped away as fast as he did his head would have been turned to mush.
That's scary! :omg:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I hop onto 121 North and as soon as I get on I pull behind 2 cars (2 lanes, cars in both) doing the same speed. There was a dark colored Nissan with Virgina plates in the left lane. The Nissan speeds up, so I decide to switch lanes and get around the guy in front of me. As soon as I switch he starts drifting in front of me (cutting off, but I didn't think he was, just thought he was drifting lanes) but as soon as I get behind him we're doing about 75 and he SLAMS his brakes!

:scared1:

My guess would be the driver in the Nissan decided you were folowing him too closely and figured he'd teach you a lesson. Then got even more agitated when you managed to get by him.

I drive for a living. ~100,000 miles a year. I see plenty of this 'road rage'. The majority of 'drivers', generally speaking, ****. Believe it or not, these same clowns in their Nissans (and related sh!tboxes) also have no problem slamming their brakes on right in front of a 40 ton truck. Not really sure what they think is going to happen if the truck can't stop though?:dunno:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess would be the driver in the Nissan decided you were folowing him too closely and figured he'd teach you a lesson. Then got even more agitated when you managed to get by him.

I drive for a living. ~100,000 miles a year. I see plenty of this 'road rage'. The majority of 'drivers', generally speaking, ****. Believe it or not, these same clowns in their Nissans (and related sh!tboxes) also have no problem slamming their brakes on right in front of a 40 ton truck. Not really sure what they think is going to happen if the truck can't stop though?:dunno:

Sooooooooo, you got any sushi stuck to the front bumper of your rig? :dunno:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sooooooooo, you got any sushi stuck to the front bumper of your rig? :dunno:
After well over one million miles - Nope! Not yet anyway.;)

Though chances are, whatever part of the car is still on the road after paint is traded, will probably be underneath.:omg:

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, the cops won't/cant do anything about road rage incidents like that, after the fact. It's basically your word against his, and no one can even ID the driver...

They will document the incident for you though, if it makes you feel better :smirk:

Glad your OK, and didn't panic :2tu:

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry Harleyman, but I'm calling BS. You "get pinned" in your car on a corner (not sure how that can happen.) You have the where-with-all to identify that the three BLACK assailants have a pipe and a .38 revolver (not just any handgun, but a .38 revolver.) They intend to do you serious harm, yet you failed to pull the trigger (oh but one of them noticed you applying pressure to your trigger and then fell to the ground in fear) when you had a clean close range shot with your life in immediate danger? WTH? I just don't buy it for one second.

And NOBODY carjacks a Corolla!

DrDJ

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's close to where I used to live, Lewisville...

One more reason to carry... :1up: I got robbed once in Victoria, TX, that will never happen again.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Harleyman, but I'm calling BS. You "get pinned" in your car on a corner (not sure how that can happen.) You have the where-with-all to identify that the three BLACK assailants have a pipe and a .38 revolver (not just any handgun, but a .38 revolver.) They intend to do you serious harm, yet you failed to pull the trigger (oh but one of them noticed you applying pressure to your trigger and then fell to the ground in fear) when you had a clean close range shot with your life in immediate danger? WTH? I just don't buy it for one second.

And NOBODY carjacks a Corolla!

DrDJ
You were not there. the corolla was NEW! it was in a bad part of town. he dropped to the ground because the end of the barrel hit his face right under his eye on the cheek bone. the gun was stainless.so you can see it at night when there are street lights coming thru the open sun roof. the corner was a left hand turn only down a one way. i spun out trying to make the turn and slide into the side of a curb and they trapped me from the side. I kept the gun out of view till he reached into the car to grab me. it was a quick lift to wards his face.He was the one that said "he's got a gun" you idiot! the other two were coming around the other side of my car. he was shirtless with the gun in his waistband .he pulled the gun out of his waistband as he was approaching the car.and yes...i knew it was a .38 because i have many guns and have been raised around them my entire life.
If you never lived in Calif, you may never of heard about all the car jacking that occurs there. YOUR Full of Crap!!! you were not there...I WAS. they chased me around for a good 5 mins till i got trapped. remember...the corolla did not have a big V8 nor or the cornering ability like the viper so the chase was thru a main drag in downtown STOCKTON CA ask any one there how rough it can be downtown! ask any gun lover if he can tell what is being pulled on him.
I looked up Chesapeake, Virginia...you don't know what your talking about..your living in one of the SAFEST city's in the country.

"Recognized by Money magazine as one of the best cities in America and ranked by the FBI as
one of the safest cities of its size in the country."

Just shut your trap Dr ******

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang