Something I found in Vienna

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was on a business trip to Vienna, Austria, this week and see what I saw there...

You must be registered for see images

Unfortunately, the doors were locked so I couldn't find out, what's REALLY going on in there....:dunno:...maybe it's better this way... :censored:

Holger

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm certain that's a 100% licensed-from-Chrysler Fangs image on the sign too!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's yellow, must be Robert's secret European lair. Probably something similar to Batman's cave except it's alot more noticeable.

--RS

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the Absolute bar still in Vienna? The last time I was there '97 I remember laying down on the sidewalk out of the Absolut hugging a street light. :D

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been there, but I have a similar memory outside the Banana Bar in Amsterdam's red light district!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been there, but I have a similar memory outside the Banana Bar in Amsterdam's red light district!!

Unless you already have one I can send you a great t-shirt to make the memory come to life again :D

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the Absolute bar still in Vienna? The last time I was there '97 I remember laying down on the sidewalk out of the Absolut hugging a street light. :D

Wow Tony, the streetlights there must be really ****! :lmao:

I guess since that was 15 years ago they're all alot bigger in girth now. :dunno:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Tony, the streetlights there must be really ****! :lmao:

I guess since that was 15 years ago they're all alot bigger in girth now. :dunno:

You've got one of those streetlights on your t-shirt you should know firsthand now :D If anyone wants me to I can check out their current status when I get back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960