Soooo Close to Getting 04 SRT10

Katsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

Great forum you guys have here, lots of helpful info and entertaining banter.

I currently drive a 03 996 Turbo. Went down to the local Dodge dealer who has had an 04 Silver SRT10 (April 04 build) Just sitting there forever waiting to be bought. I took a test drive and was impressed. Compared to the Turbo, the seats are more comfortable, the shifting was much crisper, the clutch was lighter, the stereo much better, and that V10 sounded absolutely awesome! The only thing is that I wouldn't be able to drink my diet pepsi to work anymore since there is no cup holder, but hey, the car provides enough of an adrenaline rush that I might be able to skip my usual shot of carbonated caffeine in the mornings.

Unfortunately we could not come to an agreement on a deal to trade in the Porsche. :(

Oh well, back to driving refined German engineering... for now...

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse -- it took about 6 days from first phone call to first drive -- Bill's guys delivered this to me last Saturday;
8707Yellow_Snake_2-med.jpg

Best and easiest deal I ever did regarding a car purchase.

Regarding your diet pepsi, pop the ashtray out (that little thingy on the center console) and pop your pepsi can in there - believe me, there isnt ANYTHING like driving an SRT 10! Good luck and post pictures when you get it.

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

Great forum you guys have here, lots of helpful info and entertaining banter.
Welcome.... :2tu:

Unfortunately we could not come to an agreement on a deal to trade in the Porsche. :(

Oh well, back to driving refined German engineering... for now...
Dump the Porsche on Dupont registry. You'll sell it for a good price in no time........ Then call Bill........ :2tu: :usa:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas