Sooooooooo....

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get some information............I told the guys to call me as soon as they hear something.

Stay tuned............I HOPE !!

Patrick

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke with Matt a few min ago... This morning was the Presidents meeting, tonight at the banquet should be the big news. 6:30-7pm ish.
:laugh:
BTW- I understand I was even mentioned, for my promotion of our event yesterday.
:laugh:

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heh... if there was a web cam, I'd totally punk the guys at home and put a S2000 under cover and reveal it in front of the camera as the Gen4. Then have all the attendees hoot and holler like it was the most bad@$$ thing they've ever saw. :D

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was damn good Chad. But so was Warfang's idea. That would have been the funniest *&it ever!!! I say it's gonna be 600hp N/A, because that's all they need to beat the Z06. Oh, also 3.33 gears. The cost/benefit ratio of doing anything more than that just doesn't make economic sense (warranty costs would be outrageous).

Not much on nevadavipers.com. Is there going to be a dedicated page for the VOI9 stuff?

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
basturds... they're punishing us for not shelling out the dough to go to VOI. :(

TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! :EEK: :curse: :bonker: :evilmad:

oh yeah, and don't forget...
:needpics: :D

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS JUST IN!!! NEW GEN 4 VIPER TO BE RELEASED OCT. 07' 650HP/710TQ!!!! PICS COMING IN JUST A MINUTE!!!!!!

Well, I hope thats what they announce :)

I hate you :evilmad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960