Source for fog lights? (Did search first)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
My fog lights are cracked! Dodge wants like $250 for one fog light, plus, its not in stock, and they'd have to order it.

I want to finish this repair this weekend, so does anybody know what dealer (Audi, VW, or other) might have this fog light (or lenses) on the shelf? I came across a Euro VW part# posted by Neil/UK, but my local VW dealer says it doesn't cross to US part numbers.

help....please!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine got hold of a mint pair of fogs to swap out a cracked one in my GTS, identical to the OE's with matching part numbers from a VW breaker recall they were an early Polo part, $70 for the pair

Euro Chrysler part numbers have been proven to be different from US Dodge part numbers, no doubt thinking they can charge us more over here...

OP
OP
Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
OKViper- Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it!

Baz and Neil, thanks for the response. I'm going to be in England for 8 days with a tour group, starting Sept 30 in London. Then its off to the Chiltern Hills, Stratford, York, (the old one, wink!), Darlington, Hadrian's Wall, Edinburgh, Grasmere, Windermere, Chester, Wedgwood, Cotswolds, and then back to London. One place I'll stop is the ruins of the Rough Castle, which is my family surname, on Hadrian's Wall, near Dunkirk. I'm pretty excited to see the country of my ancestors.

Maybe I'll find a VW dealer over there, and pick some of these elusive foglights!

OP
OP
Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much, Chuck!

Although my dealer's price was shocking, the biggest factor for me is time. I wanted to finish the work this weekend while I have time. But if I can't find them locally today, I will get them from you.

OP
OP
Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Aw, shoot, Dave! Now you gotta make me choose between a local guy, and Chuck!

No matter who I buy them from now, I'm screwed! :D

gotta think, gotta think....

OP
OP
Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Chuck, thanks very much, but I'm gonna get them locally, in the interest of time.

Dave, I don't see the fog lights on your website. Brakes, pulleys, brackets, etc, but no fog lights?

OP
OP
Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
bump

Dave, you out there?

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here :shocked:
Looks like I had CRS when working on my web site :confused:
and didn't add the new page, it's their now. :cool: look under Exterior Parts

There isn't enough hours in the day to do everything :shocked: but there is a contact page :shocked with all my info.

858-382-4713

www.davesbigbrakes.com

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both of mine are cracked on my 99 RT but I thought that was the way they were made since both have a diagonal crack the same way. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi