Speaking of Viper concept cars...

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my style at all, but it's an amazing build. The first thing I think of when I look at that car is a Euro modded 63-67 Vette. The Gen I and Gen II Viper had zero Corvette styling cues, which is what made them so amazing. As I said though, this man put an incredible amount of time and labor and thought into his creation.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Gen I and Gen II Viper had zero Corvette styling cues
Nor does the Gen III. But Corvette seems to have taken some cues from the (2003) Viper that we can notice starting in 2005.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only irregularity on that build is that Dodge would have chosen a 10L+ motor at that time so the engine bay is too small and pipes out the side are too small. Ha! Ha!

It is cool looking, no doubt. I kinda like it.

Viper007Bond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not my style at all, but it's an amazing build. The first thing I think of when I look at that car is a Euro modded 63-67 Vette. The Gen I and Gen II Viper had zero Corvette styling cues, which is what made them so amazing. As I said though, this man put an incredible amount of time and labor and thought into his creation.

Not really. Just lots of mouse clicking as it's just a rendering. ;)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool link!

I think he is on with some of the shapes, but American cars of the day did not look so European. Think Charger, Dart, Daytona, Superbird.

Just seems a little too much Jaguar. :dunno:

Cool beans either way!

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very cool, but one of the front/side shots makes it looks kind of like an old volvo P1800 or Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang