Special thanks to BJ motors (Bernie Katz)

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know how great Bernie is to work with. He just
assisted me in selling a GTS on consignment and did a fantastic job. The car originally came from Bernie so he knew the history and condition of the car.

I have some potential investment opportunities coming up and need to free up some cash and Bernie helped me get a great price for the car. In the same token the buyer got an unbelievably well maintained GTS that he will enjoy for many years to come.

Odds are my next GTS will come from Bernie because I know I don't have to fly around the country looking at beaters unil I find a good one. He also helped insulate me from the tire kickers and low price "email hagglers" that these cars seem to attract.

For those of you contemplating selling a viper don't give it away ( unless it's to me ;) ) because people will still pay a solid price for these cars. Bernie is great for the Viper community on the buying and selling end.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. He also sold me an awesome GTS which was/is perfect. Takes the worry out of buying knowing the car was checked out by Bernie. He knows his Vipers. :2tu:

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. He also sold me an awesome GTS which was/is perfect. Takes the worry out of buying knowing the car was checked out by Bernie. He knows his Vipers. :2tu:
I guess I didnt talk to bernie this summer, I got some *******, and ened up buying elsewhere.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
glad to hear he helped you out. he helped me out with insurance value when my first viper was totaled in september. I would have done business with him also but at the time he didn't have the car I was looking for. Nice to have people out there in the Viper community like Bernie. ~Jacob

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never done business with him. But he has a great reputation. And being in the car business myself. I can tell you that has to be EARNED!!! so, kudos to you Bernie..

BELGIUMBARRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on info from Juli i sent mail in my search for "race" viper... got direct answer :headbang: .. he coudn't help me within my budget but ofcorse this isn't his fault :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
great vendor :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang