Speed Channel: GT championship currently on, Road America

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GT race from Road America is currently on Speed Channel.

Unfortunetly the first wreck involved a friend of mine, Adel Elsyed and another viper racer, Mike Heartly. Adel's Comp Coupe spun into the inside wall on the back straight of Road America, came back out onto the track and into Mike Heartly's GTS-R (which I might add painted like the GTS-R's from 98'). The wreck was pretty hard, taking out most of Adel's rear and alot of the fiberglass torn off all the way up to the roof. Looks like Adel will need a new CC, both drivers are ok though.

--RS

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched it last weekend. Why doesn't SPEED run that series live?

I saw it too.

Was it just me, or did anyone else notice that the Road America "pit babes" were not all that attractive?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it just me, or did anyone else notice that the Road America "pit babes" were not all that attractive?

I figured if I didn't have anything good to say...

But when I went to Viper Days at Road America a few years ago I was impressed by several town hotties.

corseviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vipers did pretty well during the race.
I noticed most of them in front of the vette's.
What do you think made the vipers have the advantage
at road america, many turns, elevation changes?

splochocki

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Weight is what gave them the advantage. Lou G had over 150 extra pounds he was carrying around the track. They are messing with the rules a little more. The rules are a little messed up now. I think the viper and corvette are running some pretty big restrictors also.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo