Spike TV on now!!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I am waiting. So far the Corvette got best sports car and Lotus Elise got best roadster. Exotic car went to Lambo Murcielego.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the opening credits, did I see F355 avatar used? Very quick flash, but I would swear I saw his picture where he was bending down by his car.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANd the VCA website, though prominantly shown, lost out to the Mini forum. The Mini, what's up with that. Guess flash takes it over substance.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how the heck could they pick the Boxster over the GTS???

:rolleyes:

Because everyone has one! :D

Yeah that makes sense, there's a zillion more of them.

In the opening credits, did I see F355 avatar used? Very quick flash, but I would swear I saw his picture where he was bending down by his car.

Good for him, I must have seen it at least 4 times. :cool:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the Miata as favorite 2 seater of ALL time. Are they friggin nuts?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I'll give them some credit for the GTS getting New muscle car. But does that mean it can only go straight forward?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUPID show, STUPID host!

Yeah...this host is really, really bad.

LOL.... guess you have to be part of the fast and furious crew to enjoy the host! I don't watch a lot of TV... when I saw the Pepto Bismol (spelling?) commercial, I remembered why :) It was sort of fun to see all the different car related things though.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are correct. I was in the show 4 times. First time was in the opening, second and third was in the mention of the Viper Club website and fourth was with the video clip of the car with a few Ferraris and Lamborghinis. Pretty cool to see. hehe :D

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad Viper was #1 muscle car and not sports car. Vettes can have that. I guess that means the Z06 is not in the same class as the Viper. :2tu: :headbang: :usa:

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta give the Vette credit. It is an amazing vehicle. And has been around longer then a lot of members have been alive....except for Joe that is... :p

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW

The Porsche Boxster was #1 mid-life crisis car. It does fit this category much better than a Viper, IMO. Viper drivers tend to be speed freaks of all ages.

I would say Corvette C5 would be a CLOSE second in this category. Especially the Automatic versions.

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didn't realize that the Cobra held the production stock drag record for 31 years and wasn't beat till the Viper came along. Sweet!

The Viper was a shoe in for best New Muscle car. Are there any others? Really what would you consider a new muscle car? Not the Vetts, they've become to computerized, Mustangs are nothin special any more, Camaros and Trans Ams are gone. So what other muscle car is out there?

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't realize that the Cobra held the production stock drag record for 31 years and wasn't beat till the Viper came along. Sweet!

Spike TV would only be correct if they would have said fastest American car. There were cars that ran under 12.2s stock in the quarter before the Viper GTS (Ferrari F40, Bugatti EB110, Jaguar XJ220, etc).

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUPID show, STUPID host!

Yeah...this host is really, really bad.

LOL.... guess you have to be part of the fast and furious crew to enjoy the host! I don't watch a lot of TV... when I saw the Pepto Bismol (spelling?) commercial, I remembered why :) It was sort of fun to see all the different car related things though.

Funny thing is I WAS in the movie 2Fast2Furious. True, I was driving a Donzi 38ZX boat during the jet ski racing scenes. And my white Excursion was in about 3 scenes. Tyreese was not as full of himself back then.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad Viper was #1 muscle car and not sports car. Vettes can have that. I guess that means the Z06 is not in the same class as the Viper. :2tu: :headbang: :usa:

Technically they are wrong.The true difference between a muscle car and sports car is the muscle car has front and rear seats and the sports car has only front.But thats if you want to get technical :D

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed it. I was trailering my "best muscle car" back from Sebring where I spent six hours whoopin' up on some "best sports cars" and "best roadsters."

Maybe I catch the rerun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang