Spoiler Wanted "HELP"

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Spoiler Wanted \"HELP\"

They are hard to find now, matter of fact almost impossible. I located one at Partsrack about two years ago. JonB said was was going to have them manufactured but I don't know if he ever did. Give him a call, if anyone knows where to locate one he's your guy. Good Luck, hope you locate one. As an alternative Autoform has one that is close to the MOPAR style and bolts to the side of the trunk, but I myself like the looks of the MOPAR better.

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Spoiler Wanted

Have you tried Viper Parts Larry. He may have one off a car. Or be able to keep an eye out for one.

Good Luck!
Paul

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks guys, I will check these places.
Alan

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Good luck. I searched ALL of the above names places and then some, checked ebay, and posted "wanted" ads and I came up with ONE. IT was the very last Mopar Spoiler Jon B had in stock and it was pricey. I bought it about 3 months ago.
Sad thing is was a brand new beautiful red Mopar in the box, and my car is yellow. Search the old threads for "Mopar Spoiler". Someone that is holding on to one should be able to get some good $$$. Doesn't mine look great???

CW
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gimme that spoiler.
Alan:)
Please

I am jealous. If you hear of anything please let me know.

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will Pay A Premium For One (ready to paint stripes)

Hey guys,
Still looking for a RT/10 spoiler. Willing to pay good $$'s for one.
Thanks,
Alan:)

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks,
I will call them tomorrow.
Regards,
Alan

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The amount of people looking for this wing at the moment i'm supprised no one has taken a mold yet....
Baz :2tu:

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Considering there are 3 posts on the first page of this forum regarding this spolier it's almost become an auction page. "NOW HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY!" I still have the box and brand new template/instructions for installation as well as my broken Mopar spolier. Any takers? ;)

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey ChickenWarrior
I will work with you on a price. SVSpower.com is in the process of making more of them, and Jon B. and Corey from SnakeOyl are also on a campaign. I however need one sooner than than that. I am about to go on a vacation and want to have stripes put on my car. I will need the wing to have it all done at the same time.
Lets make a deal:)
Alan

[email protected]

I will call you if you respond with a phone number.