Spring Rod Run, Pigeon Forge, TN

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone going to Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, TN this weekend? I plan to be there Saturday with the green snake, providing the weather is nice enough. I would love to meet up with some of the Viper owners or just other car-crazy people like us in the area!

Hope to see you there!!

crowntow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there saturday also black 99 rt/10. Look forward to meeting some of you.

crowntow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lexington Ky. I just looked at the weather looks like rain Sat and Sun.

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I just saw that, too. I may have to rethink taking the snake. Or I may try to go Friday instead.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Rod Run falls on the same weekend:omg: as our Regional Event this month in Bowling Green Ky at the Chrysler Classic. Welcome To Chrysler Classic Events . But, we've got a Mtn Cruise planned June 6,7 for Gatlinburg:drive:. If you'd like to "hook-up" with us then, keep an eye out on our AL/TN Forum for updates.:eater:
Chip
AL/TN President

J ACR2000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, we are going Sat. Not taking the Viper though. Drove it to Mopars at the Rock last Sat. Going to let it rest this weekend and take my 65 satelitte convert. Hope for a pretty day. Will look for you guys:drive:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Currently undecided! Rain is in the forecast and if that happens the Green Snake will be snug in the garage. Also pulling the husband away from the Viper Forum now that a picture has been posted of the Violet Viper is darn near impossible!:D And to top it all off, the car that we bought for the daughter's sweet 16 that was supposed to be delivered to her yesterday is now set to be delivered tomorrow. So, it's still a waiting game for us. If the car gets here early in the morning, I'll probably load up the family car and head out to see everyone. If you see a Rescue Green Jeep 4-door Wranger, wave us down!:D

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Rod Run falls on the same weekend:omg: as our Regional Event this month in Bowling Green Ky at the Chrysler Classic. Welcome To Chrysler Classic Events . But, we've got a Mtn Cruise planned June 6,7 for Gatlinburg:drive:. If you'd like to "hook-up" with us then, keep an eye out on our AL/TN Forum for updates.:eater:
Chip
AL/TN President

Sorry that you'll miss Rod Run but have fun. Keep me updated on your events. I live in Franklin, NC but I think most of the events in NC are around Charlotte. So if you have anything going on close by, I'll do my best to attend. Remind me of your cruise to Gatlinburg when it gets closer. I'd love to tag along!