SRT-10 Another Version... (Photo is back!)

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my old photoshop version from the past with a few tweeks.
SRT10New.jpg

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
beautiful photo! too bad DC will probably not make it happen. Gotta have the lines i say. scalloped top to bottom not bottom to top! its like the hood, when i first looked at seriously buying (not dreaming of buying) a viper, i asked the dealer why cant i have a GTS hood on an RT10? he said "I dont know?" one month later he says i can for 5K extra!. the following year the hood i wanted is standard on RT10 as well as GTS. Now i also called DC about this "dilema' of mine, being an artistic and asthetic individual I wanted what i wanted! especially for 80K clams! coincidence that hood is now standard? i think not. it looks better and thats that! oh, and with regards to the side sills, im gonna get em redone as soon as that d*mn snake comes of the transport! the wheels too (stock looks like huffy bike tires)

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, WOW! that is by far the best looking Viper I have ever seen! The RT/10, GTS, SRT/10 & Comp Coupe just got beat bad, at least in the looks department. Very nice work.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good! Like I had Craig and JP viper do in another thread, making the side into a curve rather than a slash is much better, and connects the old and the new.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang