SRT/10 Coupe models?

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen many models and scales of the new Z06 Vette available but none of the SRT/10 Coupe. What gives with that?
Bob K

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They cant handle the SRT coupe. its to hot :2tu:

But really i dont know, corvettes are more known by the general public. But you'd think it would be car people buying the models?

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't know about VETTE models..but I just picked up a Blue SRT Coupe model by FASTLANE...1/24.....at a Toys R Us in St Catherines..Ontario...

I'm sure we'll see lots of SRT Coupes once the car is actually available to the public!!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,
As of now there are no C6 ZO6 or SRT coupe models on the market. Just the base C6 and SRT-10's. I believe GM is now officaly liscensed with Hot Wheels (why I say that is because for a period of time the C5 Z06 was being made by Maisto).

As for the viper, it's wide spread between the model companies. Maisto, Hot Wheels, Auto-Art, Fastlane, and Motor Max are the companies off the top of my head that make viper models. For now the closest to getting a SRT coupe is Fastlane. That have 1/24 scale SRT-10's with hardtops, like vipernut mentioned.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that correction Bob.....I just thought they had done a "bad" job on the model...I wouldn't have thought that they'd misrepresent the car by putting something out on the market that SO didn't exist!!..not only the colour....but the hard top as well.........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte