SRT-10 Paxton Kit UPDATE!

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a sneak peak picture. The SRT-10 Paxton kit is almost done. (our version anyhow - dont know when paxton will release it so we could not wait any longer) The pulleys arrived today and the bracket is 95% done. Just finalizing the tensioner throw. More info (including mail order kit price)real soon.
You must be registered for see images

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where's the beef i meant pic?? Its just a pully where is the pic of the blower installed?

teasers

vd..

price, hp gains and more pics please...

I wonder who will be the 1st to sell a mail away kit? hum....

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dyno and tuning along with a full 'release' of our kit will be by the 28th. We have struggled for a long time with packaging (read: fitment) of this kit and are nearing the top of the hill. Gains are expected to be about 160RWHP on a stock SRT-10 with the 'stock' 7psi pulley installed.

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pricing on the kit will be set on the 28th. For what its worth, all calculations on that will be based on dividing the R&D and fab work by a factor of 10.

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is some more photos. We are OH SO CLOSE! Stay tuned.

Viper IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason
1. I've heard the stock rods won't hold up with a blower. Did you replace them first ?
2. Head work to allow for the increased compression & air flow ?
Thanks
Bob

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kit will be running 7.5PSI of boost. With that boost level and a proper tune, there is no reason to upgrade the bottom end of the motor. We are using stock heads on the first kit to show gains that everyone can attain with our kit. You are right though, our Gen2 cars get huge gains on a stock paxton kit when we do our Stage3 heads.

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have yet to see a DLM Supercharged SRT, however, I would not be suprised since there is only one logical spot to put the pump in the car.

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finished product. 600RWHP on a stock configured car. (we tuned and dyno'd on a 95 degree day here, so this is definatley worst case...)
Pricing to be set on Monday. Thanks for all the emails!

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look closely, the replacement unit goes under the throttle body. Good eye! There are many small mods like that. These are the items that kept us working day in and day out when producing this kit. Pricing for it will be on our website tommorow, and details on the SRT-RAM kit coming soon. Lastly, AEM units are supposed to be shipping now, we will have a VCA special when stock is actually 'on-hand' (by the weekend of the 4th maybe)

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kit price is $11,495 complete. A tuner kit without computer or intercooler is $9495.00. Thanks for all of the kudos on the kit! Lead time on the complete kit is about 10 days. Tuner kits can ship in a 3-4 day period.

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So if I bring you my 04 on a trip how long do you need it? Final price installed ,dynoed, tuned, out the door? I am SERIOUS. Regards,Paul :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$12,495 installed, and dyno tuned. 7 days to install and about 2 weeks lead time on the appointment. Temecula lodging is great and wine country is great for lounging and touring while the car is being done. SRT Ram pricing will be close to the same but still to be announced.

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason- Thanks for the straight up answer on the costs. Any ballpark figures where I might end up on numbers. I have balenger system,headers,cats,exhaust. Ended up with 469 RWHP & 495 RWTQ with 1800 miles when we dynoed. Paul :usa: :usa: :usa:

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul, I can say that conservativley that our kit will add 160RWHP when installed. 180+ on a cool day dyno test.

Manny, just say the word and the gears will set in motion.

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got a good look at that (Tims) truck also when it was here. Nicely done, hopefully the pulley will be upgraded on the release kit (VOI) though. They (Paxton) has also finally released the basic info on both the SRT-10 and SRT Ram kit. What timing eh? Anyhow, we will be stocking the paxton kits when released. Our 'efforts' on building the SRT kit did teach us quite a bit on fitment and needless to say we anxiously await the paxton kit. We will also have a front mount intercooler setup and upgraded fuel system for those that want to run higher boost. (forged pistons considered a must)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude