SRT-10 pics. Good Angles?? 3 more added!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we have all seen a lot of pictures of the SRT-10 as it has been coming along. I figure I would continue with the debate. I think these are some good angles of the SRT! What do you think!

More power! Breathe baby, breathe!!
supergrin.gif

MISSRT10008.jpg

My favorite
MISSRT10010.jpg

Pretty good here too!
MISSRT10014.jpg

What do you think?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess K&N won't have to have an aftermarket filter system for this one. I think that's a good part of the 50+ hp! Smooth tubes? Who needs stinkin smooth tubes? Anyone have any ideas on how to achieve quick (inexpensive) horsepower gains??

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it also! Looks are great when compared to anything except a Gen I or II Viper. And performance should be outstanding. Would prefer a Coupe, but we'll wait and see about that!

Another item I liked was the power adjustable pedals. Makes it alot easier when I am 6'5" and the wife is 5'6". Seemed to be more room inside also. And the seats were suede in the center section, not sure what I thought about that.
I will try to put up a picture of the rear section of the car tomorrow!

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The new SRT-10 is Awesome!! Thanks so much for the great photos! If you have more, please post all of them. Can't wait to get mine!!

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Pics! I'm still waiting to see some good pics of the black
SRT. Keep them pics coming!!
cool.gif

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO I think the car looks great. And I know when I drive one I will feel as addicted to it as I do to my current Viper. I think when people refer to this as to subtle a car for a Viper is what grabs me. I don't see anything wrong with a little refinement as long as it will still blow the doors off everything else I may encounter on the street or track.

6 of 1 or half a dozen of the other.(my observation only)

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** . I LOVE IT! Styling is nice, can't argue with performance, just with they would release a coup. That is my only hold right now. I'm not a fan of ragtops....oh well, the new 03 is AMAZING anyways!

Zach

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
GREAT shots! ... and it looks like the driver and passenger ARE below the roll hoops, so WOULD pass a "broomstick test" at a roadcourse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude