SRT-10 Valve Covers, TWO SETS!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have two sets of SRT-10 valve covers available, both have an 03/04 breather hose location.

1. Brand new, still in boxes- 250.00 for the pair, shipped.

2. Used, Good shape, missing some paint around screw holes from it sticking to screw washers- 200.00 for the pair, shipped.

Prices assume shipping in USA-48, NY add 8.25% sales tax.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Tony, which set are you trying to purchase? I may be interested in the other set depending! All we need is the billet spacers and our stock valve cover bolts etc should work with this correct? If you want to have them powdercoated Tony, we can have them both shipped here as is what im planning to do with the set i obtain :2tu:

Reaction score
I'm broke as $hit right now so I guess I gotta go for the used ones! :)

I'm actually looking for the stock red since I am pretty sure it will match the inlet tubes on the blower perfectly. :)

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys- Sorry to do this, but at this time, ONLY the new set will remain available. The used set would have been off my own car by wednesday- but there is a backorder on the new 05 style that I was going to replace them with! As soon as I get my hands on 05's, I will offer the used ones back up here.

I will check when I get home to see who e-mailed me first, and see if they want the new ones.

For any inquiring minds, I need the 05's because the 03/04 breather location gets in the way of some of my "toys" heh.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In't there a requirement for a spacer for these to be used on the Gen I/II so it doesn't hit the top of the baffle? I have the T&D's, so I would assume that the spacer would be a requirement.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tony- You were the first to contact me, so the new ones are yours if you would like. If you would like to wait until I get the used set back to being available, post up here and they will go to Mike, he was #2. Whichever of you doesnt get the new set can have dibs on the used set as soon as I can get new ones.

While I havent put a set of Gen-3's on a Gen-1/2, I have heard you do need spacers to fit them.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In't there a requirement for a spacer for these to be used on the Gen I/II so it doesn't hit the top of the baffle? I have the T&D's, so I would assume that the spacer would be a requirement.

Yes, you need a full one inch aluminum spacer to fit them on a Gen II regardless of what rockers you are running. See my pics.

You also have to relocate the breather vents.

obaa996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! So where can I find/get the spacers? This would be for a Gen1 motor. The finish on mine got !(*)&@# when it came back from Arrow, and I've been looking for a way to spruce it back up!

GTS Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The finish on mine got !(*)&@# when it came back from Arrow,"

me too, manifold and valve covers were trashed. I don't even think they were my parts as they were neglected.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1MEANSNAKE- They are yours, as tony passed them up at this time. Contact me whenever you have the chance.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! So where can I find/get the spacers? This would be for a Gen1 motor. The finish on mine got !(*)&@# when it came back from Arrow, and I've been looking for a way to spruce it back up!

I got my spacers from proracer1 on this board. The paint on the Gen III valve covers is a perfect match with Ford red plasti-kote hi temp engine enamel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang