SRT/10 vs S2000

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have been so many car designs that it would be hard to design something original that didn't resemble something else that had already been penned in one way or another.

I owned an S2000 and IMO there are few similarities between the two.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no!! It's the Hyunuar Tiburon XJ8!!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Now wait... which one is the BMW?
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm seeing double!!!!

I didn't know the Viper came in brown!?!?!

Those had to have been the worst analogies I've ever seen in my life. Especially the BMW pic. Well comparing the Viper to, whatever that brown **** was, was pretty ridiculous too IMHO.

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those had to have been the worst analogies I've ever seen in my life. Especially the BMW pic. Well comparing the Viper to, whatever that brown **** was, was pretty ridiculous too IMHO.

I agree. But I honestly don't see any more similarity between the S2000 and the SRT than between the Miata and the RT/10. The implication by some that anyone who questions the "Dodge S8300" is engaged in wishful thinking or self-denial can be made about those analogies as well. In each case there are styling cues that are clearly present on both vehicles, but the differences are more than enough to set them apart.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My opinion of one S2000 owner hit rock bottom on Sunday. In order for a yellow S2000 to pass me on a winding road near Prescott, Arizona, the driver passed me and another car in a double yellow lane and with oncoming traffic. He endangered the lives of individuals in four different cars just to pass me and I guess have bragging rights of passing a Viper. Needless to say, I was not impressed. My passenger advised me that she did want me to risk our lives to demonstate what a 500hp Viper SRT will do to a S2000.