SRT Coupe weight - naked!

V10 ICBM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi - I saw the photo pre-body panel SRT on Conner Avenue - anyone know what that weighs? Everything was in except rear glass.

OP
OP
V

V10 ICBM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one knows? The reason I ask is to figure out how much the Gen IV body actually adds, and if there is any worthwhile to get the weight down. Maybe its the frame and drive train that puts it there. Just thinking about the weight of the CC, and whether its approachable (especially minus the cage) in the Gen IV.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At VOI X they had a "Naked Viper" at Chelsea proving grounds which was an ACR without all the body panels basically. If memory serves me right I remember 2300 lbs. was the weight.
Hi - I saw the photo pre-body panel SRT on Conner Avenue - anyone know what that weighs? Everything was in except rear glass.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found the pics....

voiX_096.jpg

voiX_095.jpg

voiX_093.jpg

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my god... that thing has got to be FAST ! Looks like a total blast to drive on the track ! ! ! ! ! ! !

OP
OP
V

V10 ICBM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if its 2300lbs - why does production have to weigh 3400? The performance difference of just 300 lbs is huge. Thanks for that info...the weight seems too low but if thats what it is then that answers my question.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found the pics....

voiX_096.jpg

NAKED?!

i will have to discuss this picture with the other moderators, but this picture may not conform to posting rule #1.
  1. All posts must conform to a standard that is acceptable in content to Prime Time Broadcast Network TV (TVPG http://www.tvguidelines.org/ratings.asp).
******, *********** or profanity (this includes "unique" spelling of profane words) will not be tolerated.

:lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang