SRT front license plate mount

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a brand new and still in the factory plastic bag '03 SRT front license plate mounting bracket (which I have to guess fits later year SRTs, as well) that I will give to anyone who wants to pay for actual UPS shipping and packing (by the local UPS store). I don't need it, but I hate to just throw it out.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not keep it? Who knows, it might be collectible someday. I still have my original license plate bracket for my GTS along with every other stock part that came with the car from the factory. I'm a pack rat, though.

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a brand new and still in the factory plastic bag '03 SRT front license plate mounting bracket (which I have to guess fits later year SRTs, as well) that I will give to anyone who wants to pay for actual UPS shipping and packing (by the local UPS store). I don't need it, but I hate to just throw it out.
In Canada it's the law to have a front license plate, I bought my Viper in the states without one. The Chrysler dealer here charged me $90.00 for one, I later found out a neon plate holder would work too.

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Canada it's the law to have a front license plate, I bought my Viper in the states without one. The Chrysler dealer here charged me $90.00 for one, I later found out a neon plate holder would work too.
I guess Quebec's no longer considered part of Canada anymore, as we don't require a front plate and truthfully, we wonder why it's required anywhere else...:rolaugh::lmao:

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, it was created out of frustration after recieving three tickets for no front plates :mad:...and the love of going to the track :drive:. For a limited time, the price has now been reduced to only $59 plus shipping.

Btw - It also fits Gen II Vipers! [media]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/robertkwong/GenII.jpg[/media]

Makes a great :present: :santa3:

Last edited:

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, it was created out of frustration after recieving three tickets for no front plates :mad:...and the love of going to the track :drive:. For a limited time, the price has now been reduced to only $59 plus shipping.

Btw - It also fits Gen II Vipers! [media]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/robertkwong/GenII.jpg[/media]

Makes a great :present: :santa3:

Your tow hook/front plate deal includes everything I need to have a tow hook or the front plate on a stock GTS w/o any modification, right? If that's the case this beats buying a front plate frame for around the same price.

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your tow hook/front plate deal includes everything I need to have a tow hook or the front plate on a stock GTS w/o any modification, right? If that's the case this beats buying a front plate frame for around the same price.

That's correct! You get one front tow hook & one license plate bracket with connecting rod and all the necessary hardware. Absolutely no modifications required on your Viper, can be installed in less than 5 minutes! Sale price thru end of December 2009. Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4