SRT hardtop

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw the metalcrafters hardtop at the drifing event in LA. It looked fantastic. It was a prototype in fiberglass, but the production will be in aluminum. They will have it in Dallas at VOI. I can e-mail you a picture if you wish.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Paul Hawker:
Here is a photo of the MetalCrafters prototype hardtop.
It looks really sharp on this red SRT.
They will have the finished product in aluminum at VOI.8
Please post on VCA forum.
Expect price about $ 3,300
498IMG_1301.jpg

BishopTx

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for the most part are you all finding "tracks" requiring the hardtop or roll bar/cage addition?

I'm a relatively new owner and plan to do Driver's Edge events once or twice a year; and am just now wondering if this will be a needed addition or if I can get away without it.

http://www.thedriversedge.net/

??

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign me up for a black MetalCrafters top! Any idea if the Autoform roll bar is capatible with this new top?

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have emailed pictures of my Autoform top to Ron (above) for him to post. Let me know if any one has questions about the Autoform parts in general.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go. These are the Autoform version for comparison
498DSC_1291-med.jpg

498DSC_0202-med.jpg

498DSC_0294-med.jpg

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Umm... WOW. Hey ViperD...you thinking what I am thinking...?

Only downside would be drilling the trunk on a Mamba... Loaner trunk from another color maybe the solution?

not a big fan of the black wheels, but I think a White top/Spoiler on a Mamba would look cool as hell. Set of HRE 546's maybe?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pictures of the Silver SRT-10 are during the Viper Days Event at Mid America Motorplex this May. Have to admit, this is one sharp car, with a lot of eye appeal , and that was apparent by all the folks constantly gathered around the Silver Bullet over the weekend. This was dramatized by the interested crowds,since this spectator event had folks strolling through the paddock, and many wondered if this was a new rendition of the SRT-10. It will be interesting to see all through tops, as rumors are that Bruce Venable will show up with a unique colored top for VOI8.

See you all there soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Umm... WOW. Hey ViperD...you thinking what I am thinking...?

Only downside would be drilling the trunk on a Mamba... Loaner trunk from another color maybe the solution?

not a big fan of the black wheels, but I think a White top/Spoiler on a Mamba would look cool as hell. Set of HRE 546's maybe?

MAYBE...... lol :2tu:

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the little slit behind the window, see through from the inside, or is it just a black design built into the roof?

How much is the autoform roof in red?

I wish a rear wing would come out for the SRT-10 that is more like the RT/10 deck lid wings that look so good. I think something like that would look great on the SRT-10 --- something small and low profile.

Here you go. These are the Autoform version for comparison
498DSC_1291-med.jpg

498DSC_0202-med.jpg

498DSC_0294-med.jpg