SRT owners in Phoenix?

phoenix1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any SRT owners in the Phoenix area who want to meet for a burger and a beer, and gloat over our SNAKES (No cobras allowed)?

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any SRT owners in the Phoenix area who want to meet for a burger and a beer, and gloat over our SNAKES (No cobras allowed)?

Sure... but right now mine is on jackstands waiting for the new rims and tires after selling my stockers.

OP
OP
P

phoenix1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe if it's home grown from either Bartlett or Canyon Lake!

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh, I was thinking more like Blue Wasabi in DC Ranch. I am game for whatever. I havent been in my Viper for about a month and a half, so I am anxious to go anywhere!!

Mike, Shane, where you guys at?

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, Shane, where you guys at?
Doing a ton of work to the car while it is hot so it is currently up on jack stands. Should be done mid-august (then I might rip into the interior a bit). You guys might like my SRT-8 Jeep though so I am still up for sushi! Sol y Sobre the tapas place in DC Ranch is cool too.

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doin great, busy with work. I have about 11,500 on it right now, how bout yours? Done a lot of road trips for Viper Days events:) Gonna trailer it to the next three this year, Nebraska is a bit of a hike!!

Michael, what are you doing to the beast now? I'm gonna have to break into the engine to keep up with you!! You talked to Shane lately?

Sushi--Mexican, doesnt matter to me. I've gotten to know the valet guys at DC pretty well, bet we could get a front row for our beasts:)

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael, what are you doing to the beast now? I'm gonna have to break into the engine to keep up with you!! You talked to Shane lately?

New shocks, new brakes, re-painting facia, air-box mod, straightening out HID, some (GASP!) graphics, lots of cleaning. Haven't seen Hockey Boi in forever. Just remember until someone makes a sticky tire in 19" you don't have a chance! :D

AZ Buckeye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only have 3100 miles. I know...all work no play....

They just opened a "Tilted Kilt" at Scottsdale and Bell. Food and crowd are pretty good. When and where guys....

Dave, I like this Mike guy...talks more smack than us (hard to do..)

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh, sounds like you got your hands full there, and also sounds like a challenge. I am getting 18" forgelines and Hoosier slicks for the track next month, wanna play now? J/K, though I probably will get some decent streets for the 18's, then need to lower it with Motons, and it should be about done. No more power upgrades, though a Paxton is very tempting, but I need to stay where I am at to stay in my class.

Sounds like there may be 6 or 7 of us for a happy hour of sorts, any suggestions on a day/time guys?

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez Eric, you need to get out more!! 3100? Actually, good for you:) Yeah, there is a Yardhouse at Desert Ridge too, I hear they have great beer and I think they have food too!

OP
OP
P

phoenix1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I started this Chit-Chat, I might has well attempt to bring closer. I vote for the Yardhouse. Great selection of brews and decent food. I was at one last week in Palm Desert,CA (dont ask!). I'd invite you guys out to Fountain Hills, but I don't think that you could handle the action, plus I'd probably have to invite Sheriff Joe, yo. I was thinking of Saturday, Aug. 5th.

Lee- cell 480-241-5522

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yardhouse sounds good to me, Desert Ridge? Saturday the 5th should work too, though parking is a biotch on Saturday's unless you go all the way to the east end, behind the theater:)

AZ Buckeye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saturday probably works, depending on the time. I'm busy that evening, but could meet during the afternoon. Does that work for you guys?

Eric

Cell: 602.881.7447

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, same here, afternoon would be best for me as well if it is a Saturday. Otherwise, pretty much any weeknight after work is good too:)

Cell: 480-200-6579

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm, so then that would be a "no" to the get together then huh? Texas, what fer? Hope you are well:)

2 pm is good for me on the 5th:)

OP
OP
P

phoenix1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
August 5th, 2pm, Yardhouse in Desert Ridge. I'm there!

Who else are rolling?

Lee
480-241-5522

k4site

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is changing the subject somewhat but how is the cabin heat issue in Phoenix. I live there and would like to know what other people think about it. I would not like to change exhaust or cats, what do you think. Any feedback would be helpful...thanks

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is changing the subject somewhat but how is the cabin heat issue in Phoenix. I live there and would like to know what other people think about it. I would not like to change exhaust or cats, what do you think. Any feedback would be helpful...thanks

well so far stock it *****, especially in a black car w/ a black conv top, but i'm hoping that will change by next week when i install the headers, high flo cats and the corsa track mufflers

OP
OP
P

phoenix1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Type in cool cabin in search forum. There's some good ideas. I started this thread to find out if there's such thing as a cool cabin without mods. Apparently not. I'm the 3rd owner of my 05. The 1st owner must have taken care of the problem as I have absolutely no heat problem. Good luck!