SRT RAM VCA EDITION

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This may be the wrong forum but, looking for value of a VCA Ram (blue/white), number 33of 50, with 80 miles on it. Anybody got a feel for how these trucks are selling now.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did not see the no miles part. Sorry VIPR GTS. You are probably in the high $40,000's. Problem with the SRT-10 Rams is that they are doing what the SRT10's have been doing. Loosing a bit after purchase. I would suggest trying cars.com or eBay to verify private sale pricing.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA editions seem to be holding their value pretty well. I see very few go through the classifieds, and those usually are amazingly close to the original sticker. My guess is it because they are the first of the breed and so darn neat!

Now, if you want a "run of the mill" SRT-10 Ram... I've seen as low as 30K for low milage ones, an add just went in the classifeds for one of those. New ones seem to be selling at a pretty good discount, guess it is the high gas prices.

This one just went in the classifieds:

2004 Red SRT-10 Ram: Excellent condition with Dodge Tonneau Cover and K&N intake system. Motivated to sell quickly. New car on the way. 30,000 OBO

It does not list miles.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd pay $3K over what ever Tony thinks he would pay...
Remember-- I KNOW Tony...
He was living in Italy when I met him....
Mafia.......connections, I'm sure...

PBR

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got mine listed in the classifieds for 35K. I could/may go a little lower. Its an '04 regular cab red. Bought it from Bill P several months ago. Not quite 5K miles, excellent condition. Like others have said, seems these trucks are coming down a bit on price.

Reaction score
Please stick to the topic!! LOL!! BADVENM's is listed in the Classifieds....but it is RED...not a VCA Blue and White.

"The Bills site"? Is that Woodhouse? Are they Blue and White?

F355....gotta link? :) Thanks!

Reaction score
I might get in trouble for posting a link but he goes nothing LOL!!!!

eBay auction just ended with no bidders:

White and Blue SRT-10 RAM

Negative Ghostrider....we (at least I am) are talking about BLUE with WHITE stripes. That one is WHITE with BLUE stripes. :) Big difference as there were only 50 BLUE with WHITE striped trucks made/sold. Well.....49 were sold, one was given away. :) Sure, ANYONE can paint a red/yellow/white truck blue....but it would never be one of 50. :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad Tony. Did not even notice that. I saw blue and white and the mind messed it up. There was one on eBay about a month back. I think he was asking $50ish with around 9K miles. If I recall correctly it was no reserve. I want to say low $50's but can not be certain.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got mine listed in the classifieds for 35K. I could/may go a little lower. Its an '04 regular cab red. Bought it from Bill P several months ago. Not quite 5K miles, excellent condition. Like others have said, seems these trucks are coming down a bit on price.

I'd say they are acutally just depreciating more like "normal" trucks. The gas prices certainly hurt all lower milage daily driver type vehicles, The SRT Rams fall more into that class than Vipers. The VCA Edition Rams are pretty rare like Tony said, only 50... and in colors that Viper people love!

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No problem. Hope you buy it. It is a really good deal for a VCA Edition. By the way, what color is your 6.0 and how do you like the GT?

6.0 has been sold.(Have to remove it from my sig). Was an SE, gold. The GT hasn't been driven as of yet, but it will be terrific, I'm sure.

And thanks again for the link to the SRT truck.

OP
OP
V

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know if it makes much difference but some people are willing to pay more for an 80 mile vehicle. It is as NEW. Not mine and I am not a buyer, just know the person trying to sell.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know if it makes much difference but some people are willing to pay more for an 80 mile vehicle. It is as NEW. Not mine and I am not a buyer, just know the person trying to sell.

I am willing to pay more....but not crazy money. I have an 05 SRT truck now, and have a buyer. Let me know if you could. Thanks, A.J.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem. Hope you buy it. It is a really good deal for a VCA Edition. By the way, what color is your 6.0 and how do you like the GT?

6.0 has been sold.(Have to remove it from my sig). Was an SE, gold. The GT hasn't been driven as of yet, but it will be terrific, I'm sure.

And thanks again for the link to the SRT truck.

Very nice fleet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang