SRT Viper Back in NYC

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Motorexpo is the world's biggest free to visit motoring event; a revolutionary show format that transforms our global business locations with displays of the latest vehicles from the world's leading automotive manufacturers."

So these guys are having an exhibit in the Financial center in lower Manhattan and SRT is there with their fleet, including a blue/white Launch edition. The show is this week only, September 16th - 21st and tickets are free. This is a great opportunity for any locals to check out the Viper in person along with what's probably a bunch of other great (but lesser :)) cars. I'm definitely going to try to make it sometime this week. More information in the link below as well as a picture for SRT's facebook page

You must be registered for see images

http://www.motorexpo.com/index.php?section=new-york&page=show-information#

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw this and it got me thinking...

If I wasn't working a full time shift, I would be running over to the train station right now to go into NYC to pick up my car since we've been in a Tornado Watch all day. :crazy2:

BUT...

A $12 single trip ticket there to see one car...well, that would be $12 to much for my blood. Seriously you know what I could buy with $12? That's like...one RED diecast Viper for Robert. After all, in less than a week now I'm going to see a bunch of these things up close in a variety of colors and models in Charlotte along with some 500 other Vipers. :rolaugh:

--RS

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn I just was in NY last month I wish I could attend this now!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw this and it got me thinking...

If I wasn't working a full time shift, I would be running over to the train station right now to go into NYC to pick up my car since we've been in a Tornado Watch all day. :crazy2:

BUT...

A $12 single trip ticket there to see one car...well, that would be $12 to much for my blood. Seriously you know what I could buy with $12? That's like...one RED diecast Viper for Robert. After all, in less than a week now I'm going to see a bunch of these things up close in a variety of colors and models in Charlotte along with some 500 other Vipers. :rolaugh:

--RS

The guy already bought a whole series of red HotWheels diecast you want to get his blood pressure through the roof or sumthin' :rolaugh:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
To me, those white stripes help make the front end "work", visually. ( I always thought the "crosshair" grill was kind of a blunt, artless touch, reminiscent of a Ram truck front end. But now that the Gen 5 has no crosshair treatment in the front opening, I actually miss it. Seems weirder without it!)

The stripes sort of delineate the center of what is otherwise a wide, dark, gaping grill.

I think if I get a Gen5, it will have stripes.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That ride height is hideous. The front ride height looks higher than the back to me. This just goofs the car up imho......Too busy to go see it unfortunately but I saw the proper one at the Auto show already so I don't feel like I'm missing out too much by not seeing this one in the flesh.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4