SRT Wheels

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at acquiring some SRT Wheels for my 01 GTS. Anyone have some that they are wanting to upgrade? I would prefer the tires NOT be run flats, but I can possibly work with them. The wheels need to be in good to excellent shape. PM me if you are interesed.

Thanks!

OP
OP
W

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB,

I tried to call but I guess you guys are at an extended lunch....4hr? Maybe I just misunderstood the message on the machine. What years are they off? How many miles on them? Tires included? Run-flats or not? Excellent condition? Also, I may consider trading in my 01 GTS wheels. How much with & withou trade? Drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks!

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB,

I tried to call but I guess you guys are at an extended lunch....4hr? Maybe I just misunderstood the message on the machine. What years are they off? How many miles on them? Tires included? Run-flats or not? Excellent condition? Also, I may consider trading in my 01 GTS wheels. How much with & withou trade? Drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks!

if the trade with jonb doesn't work, you can shoot me a pm and we can discuss a price for my wheels. They only have 2000 miles on them, and the tires are in brand new condition of course.

OP
OP
W

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have structured a deal with Big Carrot to purchase his wheels. I will know if this deal is a go this weekend. If anything changes I will let you know.

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of painted black wheels in perfect condition. I am getting new wheels from iForged so I need to sell these. There are pics up on a thread from a while back. If you want new pics let me know. PM me if youre interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather