SRTs' at VOI7

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRTs\' at VOI7

There are supposed to be at least 3 SRTs' at VOI. One of each color. How many here plan to test drive them? Will the purchase of the SRT depend on that test drive?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SRTs\' at VOI7

I understand all who attend will be able to drive the SRT-10's

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any idea where at VOI7 the SRTs will be available for driving...ie, racetrack, road course, a parking lot at the hotel, or ...?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

John - I would think it will be at the hotel parking lot area during the autocross - not on the big track.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll drive it because I won't be able to restrain myself, but I hope, for the love of Country, that I don't fall in love with it. The LAST thing I need is to be buying yet another car.

"The GTS is enough"
"The GTS is enough"
"The GTS is enough"
"The GTS is enough"
"The GTS is enough"

Jeff

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would be afraid to test drive on myself, because I might fall in love with it. So far I am happy with the looks of a GTS.

Brad_Milde

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, remembering back to VOI 6, I don't think 3 cars will be enough. I know it was hot at VOI 6, but several of the GTSs they had for people to use who didn't bring their car were malfunctioning midway through the second day--most likely due to "spirited" driving and overuse. I don't mean to be negative here, but if there are only 3 cars, I would try and get in line first!

OP
OP
SRT10

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Pemberton:
According to the main rumor, count on at least 10 SRT-10s at Nashville - they will be at the autocross site.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH BABY!!! Where does the line start!
bounce.gif