You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_0014%20%28Small%29.JPG
    IMG_0014%20%28Small%29.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 22

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome with those wheels!! :headbang: I really like the paint job on the console and behind the seats! The factory should offer something along those lines. You should post a pic looking through the back window. I'm curious how the Stripes behind the seats look through the back window with the trunk closed. :2tu:

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the interior "accents" but I still prefer polished or chrome except on a Silver car.......but, we all like what we like and that's all that matters! Great looking car though!!!

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels/tires, especially the rear look too small. Those are 18s all around aren't they? Get larger sidewall tires and/or larger wheels in the back. Love the interior work.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definitely dont like the interior mods, but it looks good with the headlight tinting and SSR wheels. I think the dash and rear would look nice if they were just painted the SSG color. The stripes are too gawdy and dont look right.It needs to be lowered BADLY.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I definitely dont like the interior mods, but it looks good with the headlight tinting and SSR wheels. I think the dash and rear would look nice if they were just painted the SSG color. The stripes are too gawdy and dont look right.It needs to be lowered BADLY.
You got it the next thing on my list is lowering it

weightlifter123

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like fixumm's avatar picture more :) The black wheels look no better that the stockers to me. No worse either. In my eye it is no improvement aesthetically. The interior is way too bling bling for me. But to each his own.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A painter tried to paint my center console this weekend and had serious difficulties with my lower console. The primer was very unhappy...so for now my car sits in pieces....:crying:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960