SSGSS!!!! (snake skin green street serpent)

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could be the most frustrated photographer in the world. It's probably so frustrating because I am not a photographer :). Anyhow, trying to capture a car like this on camera simply does not work. You HAVE to see it in person. The owner of this car went all out with not only the Street Sepent kit, but also a complete Venzano interior. VERY NICE. ....if only the wheels showed up in time for the photos. Also installed new exhaust, HID fog lamps and KN filter system.

P1010115.JPG

P1010089.JPG

P10100881.JPG

P10100871.JPG

P10101101.JPG

P1010109.JPG

P10101081.JPG

IMG_3315.JPG

IMG_3314.JPG

IMG_3311.JPG

IMG_3308.JPG

IMG_3307.JPG

IMG_3326.JPG

IMG_3306.JPG

IMG_3317.JPG

kwiksilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, you,ve worked your magic. Looks great would be an understatement. What year is it?:dunno: :headbang:

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:dropdev:
It's truly amazing how many different hues this color takes on, depending on the lighting.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it, but I think there is too much green on the interior. I never see any of these SS's with your top. Whats up with that? Your top completes the look, IMO.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car Jeff!!!! Those Street Serpents are definitely impressive.

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I would just like to have the seats---you think you can have an unholestery shop cover the factory seat centers?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,
Beautiful as usual!!! I thought you were making a SSG Coupe.?? The vert looks a million times better with that rear on it!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another impressive job. I am amazed how not one SS is the same color! Seems like it is a requirement.

Very impressive!

Isn't that crazy? Total luck on my part. So far, No two Street Serpents are alike. I dread the day someone says "I want a SS like # 11" or something to that effect. I like doing colors that have not been done yet on the Serpents.

Oh, well. There is only so many colors to choose from, right? I'm sure a duplicate has to be coming soon.

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another impressive job. I am amazed how not one SS is the same color! Seems like it is a requirement.

Very impressive!

The SSG is actually the same on every car.

Due to the nature of the yellow and green pearl, this paint will always look different from different light sources. The best times to capture this color is sunrise and sunset and also during the brightest part of the day (11-3). These pics were taken during overcast days.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The more gorgeous the Viper, the uglee-er those OE wheels get !

Good Job Jeff......... ps how 'bout a set of Forgeline Premier 5-spokes 18-19 way under $3000?

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more gorgeous the Viper, the uglee-er those OE wheels get !

Good Job Jeff......... ps how 'bout a set of Forgeline Premier 5-spokes 18-19 way under $3000?

The customer kept telling me he had the wheels on order already so I was eager to see what he picked out. It turns out he had Forgelines on order but the price was getting out of hand so he now has ASANTI's on order. I think the price your throwing out there is more what he was after.

Jeff

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks STUNNING! Congrats to my brother from another mother! Me thinks we need to get Yelloh, SSGSS, and I together for a "Traffic Signal" color photoshoot!

More Serpent Art:
serpent_art.JPG

I'll ask again. Will there be a hardtop on this one? It completes the look.

Austin,

******* is the only way to go! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte