SSGSS!!!! (snake skin green street serpent)

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Jeff! When Chris and I were there for the President's meeting it was great getting a chance to meet the man who made my Gen 1 one peice...also was pretty cool getting to see this street serpant in person to ;)

Fantastic work as usual and can't wait to see the next project you have your hands into.... ;)

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it, but I think there is too much green on the interior. I never see any of these SS's with your top. Whats up with that? Your top completes the look, IMO.

I'll ask again. Will there be a hardtop on this one? It completes the look.

You must be registered for see images

????????

Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That first SS is BEAUTIFUL! (I mean they're all beautiful, but that grey(?) one is sweet!). Do you have anymore pics of it? I dont think Ive seen it before.

????????

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That first SS is BEAUTIFUL! (I mean they're all beautiful, but that grey(?) one is sweet!). Do you have anymore pics of it? I dont think Ive seen it before.

I have a few pics of it. That one is #9. Let me dig those up.

Jeff

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff, will you post some pics directly from the rear? I noticed the stripes are a bit wider and also run through the plate area similar to the '96. I am doing the same and would like to see a little better picture if you can.