SSR wheel color

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really close to going ahead and getting a set of SSRs. The only thing is, I really wanted a matte black because I think it would look better with the copper paint.

Does anyone have a pic of an SSR wheel with something black next to it? I'm really wondering if I can live with the gray color... or just have them refinished before I mount tires.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is the ANTHRACITE METALLIC color we have on sale and in stock....red stripe was user-added......

DSCN0474.JPG

I'm really close to going ahead and getting a set of SSRs. The only thing is, I really wanted a matte black because I think it would look better with the copper paint.

Does anyone have a pic of an SSR wheel with something black next to it? I'm really wondering if I can live with the gray color... or just have them refinished before I mount tires.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just buy them in black!

OP
OP
C

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the issue... No black avail from Parts Rack, just the "ANTHRACITE METALLIC" color Jon posted above.

Bah... Guess I'll just find me a painter. Anyone suggest a good paintshop in the Tampa / Riverview / Brandon area?