Started or drove

OP
OP
M

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying. It's just hard to find the time to get out. WHile I have been able to get my car out a few times this year it's not nearly as much as I used to get the car out. I have two little ones myself. Funnily enough, when my youngest was born (this year) my wife started to have contractions while I was at a VCA event. That was a very quick drive home. ;) As mentioned earlier...it sounds like you have your priorities in the right order. You will find the time to get out in the car. :)

Well I think I do, Hell still have to put the boat in the water and everybody loves boating, Pretty funny how life changes after the little ones were born and I could put all the toys to the side and it wouldn't bother me, I just enjoy the fun with the family just as much now. So things do change, Also went for a three hour run last night and this thing still has the pucker facter option......

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My experience is

- Vipers get driven more when you have no kids
- Vipers get driven more when you have one kid
- Vipers get driven less when you have 2 or more kids

I have driven over 25000 miles in one year in one of my SRT10, I have posted pics of me driving through torrential rain storms that would make most Viper owners Cringe and run for mommy,

I have driven my SRT convert I used to have through the mountains in Alberta before, during and after a massive snow storm (on bald PS1's) (pics in my Gallery)

Now that I have kids, I drive the Viper I do have less, this year I have maybe had it out on the road once.

For anyone who does not know who they are dealing with when they talk to Marc Roth, he puts together 650+ HP naturally aspirated beasts for his customers and his knuckles don't turn white on the wheel until after 200 Mph

OP
OP
M

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, Now with the splitter and conards in place 205 seems like 100mph and like on rails....No white knuckles anymore Marc

Last edited:

lh4x4

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 06 convertible is up on the hoist were it went last fall. Very dusty now. I have been doing motorcycle tours of the US to try and cover all of the 49 North American continent States. I should be done by next year. I decided that I will then try and do the same thing with the Viper. I don't know about the Alaskan Highway part though.

Just got back from the 6,000 mile trip to Seattle and down to LA on the Pacific Coast Highway. Then I went through Death Valley and across the desert South West. Temps ranged from 105 to 115. Have two shorter trips in the next two months planned to add a couple of Canadian Provinces and one State.

I did see two Vipers during the trip. Both were East bound on I-44 . One was a white gen II with light blue strips west bound in NM. The other was also west bound in Oklahoma and was a gen IV red with black strips.

By fall I should have gotten it down, shinned up and at least use up the old gas in it before it is put away for winter again. If I don't pay more attention to it. It may sue me for non-support!:rolaugh:

It had 2K on it when I got it about 2.5 years ago. Since then it has soared to 2,400 miles.

OP
OP
M

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that would be cool....Has got to be a Blast... Have fun and be safe, Most people don't see bikes and will run into you.Be carefull..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960