Stock parts from 97 GTS

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fellas, I have a few stock items sitting around that I will never use again if anyone is interested. Make me an offer and take it off my hands!

Stock exhaust
Stock headers
stock cats
stock heads (heads need to have a machine shop redo the threads but are great other than that)

PM me on here

OP
OP
C

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about $100 for the exhaust system, $100 for headers and $100 for heads. The viper is getting traded on something else so make me an offer. I have no more use for them

Forgot to add, the only restriction is that you must able to pick them up or meet fairly close to Fredericksburg, I dont want to bother with shipping

PM me if you're interested

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats wrong with the heads that they need work ?

im gonna be down in MD all next week.

OP
OP
C

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ViperJohn is taking the heads. I had sheared of a few of the header bolts so i think the threads may be bad and in need of helicoil kits (?). I never really checked into it further but they are sound mechanically

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a 3.55 Gen 2 rear end and don't mind you sabotaging your personal car for my gain.

Will you work with me on this, and do you mind walking to club events as a result of this?

OP
OP
C

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
91 Diablo :) The guy used to be a viper owner and didn't mind getting back into one on a partial trade. I won't have it for a couple weeks but I'll try to remember to make a thread on here somewhere after I get it home.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
91 Diablo :) The guy used to be a viper owner and didn't mind getting back into one on a partial trade. I won't have it for a couple weeks but I'll try to remember to make a thread on here somewhere after I get it home.

Diablo eh? Nice!!:2tu: Those cars have been becoming alot more reasonable lately. They are a very iconic car, have to say jealous I am.:)

OP
OP
C

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have always loved them. This specific car was for sale a couple years back and I was in love with it since. White with red leather interior and black Iforged wheels. It recently popped back up for sale and then I happened to be in oklahoma, near where the car was, on business this week and I took a look at it in person and didn't want to pass up on the opportunity. Would have liked to have waited a few more months to pay off the DD but oh well. Plus he was willing to trade on the viper. I will post pictures in a couple weeks when i pick it up

OP
OP
C

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also have an Evaporator and a Receiver Dryer (both brand new) for the AC system. Make me an offer on those if you're interested.

OP
OP
C

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John M. just picked up the heads. Exhaust, cats, exhaust manifolds/headers still for sale. Make me any kind of offer, I have no need for any of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang