Stock Run Flat tires Vs PS2s Any for Sale?

RC300Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I need a set of rear tires for my 2003 SRT-10. I am running run Flats now. I was wondering if anyone notices better traction or less wheel hop with the PS2? If you run a tire other than Run flat what do you do for a spare?

Thanks,

Rich

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has been some discussion on this matter under "tires, Wheels, Brakes"; believe the 08s come with a small air pump...someone with an 08 SRT can confirm this....

OP
OP
R

RC300Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking of using a fix-a-flat can. I think an airpump will do little in the way of a blow out.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait i have your answer ,,, the fix a flat will damage your tire pressor sensors .... you need one of these and seeing as one came with my 08 i don't need my old one.. it is still new sealed in the box.. originally purchased from partsrack specific for the viper tires ps2

Continental Tire Emergency Air Compressor & Flat Tire Sealer

Yours for $55

Last edited:
Reaction score
The 08' system is for flat repair till you can get home or to a service area. It has an air pump coupled with a sealant that works at the same time. It will not make as big a mess as the regular fix a flat would. This is just a temp fix though and any speed rated tire should be replaced rather than repaired for safety reasons.

I believe the pump and sealant system is about $100 and the sealant refill is $45.

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks wallbanger and mjorgensen. My PS2's just arrived today from Jon B. I will be purchasing one of those kits before I put the new tires on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte