Stolen RIMS!!!!

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car trailer was broken into sometime between Thursday March 11th and Tuesday March 16th. It was in the American Self Storage lot near Lake Jordon N.C..

The no good SOB's stole several items including 4 CCW (Purner) 18' rims and 6 Gen 1 RT 10 rims. All of the rims had Hoosier DOT slicks on them.

I'm sure when they figure out that the rims won't fit anything but a Viper they will try and sell them.

I will be watching EBAY, but if anyone hears of someone trying to sell rims cheap please let me know!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy- that ***** - we'll be watching in NC. I know all about theft and trailers - you are lucky they didn't take more.....

Talk to you later today.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The thief will try to be smart(?) and sell them cheap to someone and then that someone, not knowing they were stolen, will place them on ebay. That's how you will get them back and the bad guy will get busted. Then if the thief had his hands chopped off, he'd probably never do it again, but justice is neither fair nor just.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i go on ebay quite often i will let u know if i see anything

sorry that happend man, thats fuc*ed up, if you catch em throw them the beating of their life

sorry man good luck

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope he does thats really fu*ked up, i really feel for em

BEAT HIS MOTHER F*CKIN A$$

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Randy. If you need some loaner rims. I have a set u can borrow. Nothing long term, but definetly if you have a weekend of racing coming up.

And since I have my own wheel/Tire and balance machine at my home, I can set up any tires on the rims you want. Free of charge.

Sorry to hear about that Randy.

Jon

OP
OP
R

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Appreciate the support guys. Suffice it to say if I find the "person" they will find out that messing with my cars is right up there with messing with the family! Can you get the death penalty for messing with a man's car stuff?

John: Thanks for the offer. It is really appreciated. I am happy to say that I just got back from Kenny's race shop with a set of Forgelines with scrubbed Hoosiers ready to go! I am going to the track Friday. Kenny came through as usual!

Hoosier Daddy: I moved the trailer to a storage lot after Henry's was stolen.
That place shut down so a few months ago I had to move the trailer to a lot down by Jordon Lake. Friday will be my last day there!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And since I have my own wheel/Tire and balance machine at my home, I can set up any tires on the rims you want. Free of charge.

What?! You never mentioned that before! I coulda saved $35 on mounting my rear tires the other week? Are you serious that you have a complete setup for removal, mounting, and balancing tires at your place?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What?! You never mentioned that before! I coulda saved $35 on mounting my rear tires the other week? Are you serious that you have a complete setup for removal, mounting, and balancing tires at your place?

I am 100% serious. Cost quite a few grand, but its just what the Doctor ordered. I got tired of being scared every time I needed rims/tires changed, or needing to wait on a long list to get my tires/wheels done, so I just bought the professional grade equipment myself.

The guys laughed at the tire shop, when I bought all the wheel weights, and said the package I bought would "last a life time." As I bought a brick that usually takes them a few months to go through.

Anyway, its quite an impressive set up, 2 very big solid steal machines, needing 220 volts. I have already mounted/ and balanced a number of tires with them, so I'm an expert now !! lol..

Jon

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am 100% serious. Cost quite a few grand, but its just what the Doctor ordered. I got tired of being scared every time I needed rims/tires changed, or needing to wait on a long list to get my tires/wheels done, so I just bought the professional grade equipment myself.

The guys laughed at the tire shop, when I bought all the wheel weights, and said the package I bought would "last a life time." As I bought a brick that usually takes them a few months to go through.

Anyway, its quite an impressive set up, 2 very big solid steal machines, needing 220 volts. I have already mounted/ and balanced a number of tires with them, so I'm an expert now !! lol..

Jon

Kick asp! In ~20k miles, I'll need all 4 changed, so I'm coming to your place!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang