Stoptech and Speedbleeder

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you can use the thread size of the bleeders in the stoptech calipers and then cross over to the correct size. There may be other factors such as depth but I believe you can measure that as well. They are pretty helpful, give them a call.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speedbleeders - four years and going strong.... Kept our stock bleed screws and have them with us - just in case, but LOVE THEM....

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
I posted about these awhile back. A few people sent me e-mails (and maybe replied in the thread?) saying don't use them, eventually they get grit and grime in them and end up stuck open.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would wonder why so much dirt and crud in my brake system if that's the case.

I bet if you called them they would send you a replacent.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,
Never had to replace one. One is a little funny - leaks a little when opened so have to open it just a wee bit. Otherwise, if they fail, they should work just like normal ones...

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my opinion only....better off getting a vacuum bleeder. quicker than opening the bleed valve hopping in your car, pushing on the brake, hopping out....purchased thru snap on...have fun, keep your car prepped at all time.

prodiver

VCA Member
Reaction score
They make covers for the bleeders that will keep dirt out of them. They just snap on over the bleeder or you can use small vacuum caps to put over them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang