Street Rod to Viper

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I traded for a Viper last yr. 1932 ford coupe 400 small block chevy stroker motor, 450 hp This car was built in 3 months time and took a top 40 award at wildwood nj boardwalk show, All work was performed by Me and me Only.
P10100461.JPG

OP
OP
V

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little bit I miss it. But I can always build another one, A viper I cant. Hmmmm Boats I had a tahiti jet boat pushing over 500 hp. Its one reason why I dont drink anymore. Me and the fish commision didnt get along. Hell we use too barefoot water ski in 2 feet of water

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking ride!!

Lookslike once you have HP in your blood, there is not a dang thing you can do!!

Enjoy the ride!!

Robert

V

Venomiss

A little bit I miss it. But I can always build another one, A viper I cant. Hmmmm Boats I had a tahiti jet boat pushing over 500 hp. Its one reason why I dont drink anymore. Me and the fish commision didnt get along. Hell we use too barefoot water ski in 2 feet of water

Laughing at the visual from this.:D
Beautiful car and impressed by doing it all yourself. You did make a good trade.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Viperv10! I hope it was mucky where you barefooted in two feet of water! At least the landings would be a little softer.

My boat is only 300 HP, what do you expect from a Chevy. :cool:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viperv10! I hope it was mucky where you barefooted in two feet of water! At least the landings would be a little softer.

i barefooted in 2 ft of water once......but not on purpose :rolaugh:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You seem to like the background where the picture was taken. Looks like the Vipers shot was there too :2tu:. I am gong to start on a build of a 31 Model A (5 window) next year. If I have any question, do you mind if I PM you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32