Sunday July 20th. New England Viper Club Clambake!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang:This is it!!! Sunday July 20th. at Glenn Cote's Compound!!

This is one of our biggest events...Lobster's / Steamers / Steak / Chicken / Salads....and ofcoarse Desert!!!!!!! Yum!!!!!!

Glen live's in Pelham N.H. just over the Mass. border.

So email me at [email protected] i need a head count asap for food...

Details of the ride will follow soon!!!!!!!!

:2tu::2tu::2tu::headbang:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry
Paula and I are in. Should we bring our bathing suits , maybe Glenn will have the sprinkler on in the front yard. See you Sunday

smcosta90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jerry,

Is there going to be a cruise as well?

I can't make up my mind if I'm going or not.

I should probably wash my car.

Stephen

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All...This Sunday we will meet at 11 am at the lower parking lot of the rockingham race track in salem n.h.///...And to any club members that have not emailed either glenn or myself yet.....What Are You Waiting For!!!!!!!

Clam Bake!!!!!!!! Clam Bake!!!!!!!!!! Clam Bake!!!!!!!!! Clam Bake!!!!!!!!!!! Clam Bake!!!!!!!!!

Rockingham ( 75 Rockingham Park Blvd Salem ) lower parking lot....
Rt 93... Exit #1...past mall entrance....2nd traffic light..turn left into parking lot.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All...This Sunday we will meet at 11 am at the lower parking lot of the rockingham race track in salem n.h.///...And to any club members that have not emailed either glenn or myself yet.....What Are You Waiting For!!!!!!!

Clam Bake!!!!!!!! Clam Bake!!!!!!!!!! Clam Bake!!!!!!!!! Clam Bake!!!!!!!!!!! Clam
Bake!!!!!!!!!

Rockingham ( 75 Rockingham Park Blvd Salem ) lower parking lot....
Rt 93... Exit #1...past mall entrance....2nd traffic light..turn left into parking lot.

Hey Jerry,
Are you going?

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Hello....Yes Bill I will be there!!!!! This is a Rain or Shine Event.....Since we have a Caterer and i think it comes to 30 -35 bucks each person and the club will kick in the remainder.....Also looks like we will get the event in with no rain in pelham til late afternoon...But if you want bring a different vehicle.....:2tu:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn & Maria //// We Thank You! as well for all your hard work that goes into making an event like this happen...We also had our largest turn out to date...This one just keeps getting bigger and bigger every year.... If you didnt make it the food was AWESOME!!!!!! Jerry Colpitts.....:2tu::2tu:

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected] (Jerry Colpitts)
Sent: Mon 07/21/08 12:47 PM
Subject: Fwd: Thanks to All
Hello Members
Just a short note to thank all that attended the "Clam Bake".
Know matter how much it cost or how much time & labor it takes....it is a great pleasure to see a fantastic turn out and everyone have a good time.
This years we had 13 Vipers, Two Viper trucks, and even one Harley. We even had three member attend without their vipers.....and one special guest from the Pelham Police Dept. officer David DeRoche.

Maria & I ....."Thank You All "for making our day.

Glenn & Maria:2tu::headbang::2tu: