Enthusiast
Reaction score
SATURDAY BEAUTIFUL. HIGH 60'S

WAR YOU SEE I PUT A PINK SWEATER ON AND DANCED AND NO RAIN :headbang:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WOH WHO! And I can actually make this one! It only took 3 years and two different Vipers to do it! LMAO

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I did John. I see you are copping my lines.Glipse Arhithya..

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Gods? Dude I have been dancing in a pink sweater all night for the sht to happen.I AM THE VIPER GOD.....AKA IEATVETTS BADVENOM SOPHIA...BACKNBLACK...IT'S ME ALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhh keep it on the lo Scott. I guess you know by now we have a surprise guest appearing atTators.The one, the only, heressssssssssssssssssssssss MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SCOTT NOT FOR NOTHING BUT THAT PINK SWEATER LOOKS GOOD ON ME. I MIGHT JUST GO OUT AND PURCHASE A SNAKE SKIN BELT WITH SOME REAL THIGHT JEANS ON.YOU KNOW THE KIND.THE ONES THAT MAKE YOUR KOHONIS POP OUT

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SCOTT NOT FOR NOTHING BUT THAT PINK SWEATER LOOKS GOOD ON ME. I MIGHT JUST GO OUT AND PURCHASE A SNAKE SKIN BELT WITH SOME REAL THIGHT JEANS ON.YOU KNOW THE KIND.THE ONES THAT MAKE YOUR KOHONIS POP OUT
:shocked: Not for nothin'...but you're scaring the crap outta me now YoT! LOL I think you're forgetting the "ankle warmers".