SUPER KING POSER GOES SUPER KILLER KING POSER

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am refering of course to Tony "VIPERMAD" it is official after interrogation over the phone, and given all the facts, Tony admits his snake was sent to The Wizard (Chuck Tator)last week to have the following installed; :eek:

1- Roe Supercharger, 8lb boost

2- Roe Water/Methane system

3- High flow cats, and I believe he will keep the non-muffler cat back system

Not only will his snake look impressive with the new wing,and rims, but it will be the king ground pounder in Tidewater, Va...

Way to go Tony, almost makes me want to remove my order for the new coupe and dump some cash into my GTS as well......cannot wait to see yours in a week or so.... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Tony! I used to live in VA. Beach. I know of a few nice spots around there to tear it up with some of your new power!!

Christian

Reaction score
LOL!!! I was such a f-ing tease. Rick was over TWICE with those boxes sitting in my living room....walked right by them! I even took Roe Racing stickers and added them to the outside of the boxes!! LOL!!

But...I just had to push things by posting the picture with the boxes!!! LOL!! As KING POSER I would have derived NO GREATER pleasure than opening the hood for the first time at the local meet-n-greet. Rick would just dump a load!!! It was either that, or wait till we were calmly motoring down a nice stretch of private road course, then egged Rick on (he cannot turn down ANY challenge)....then tease him a bit. :)

All in good fun! I got the tires mounted today so the Kinesis are ready to go back on the car. Side sill will be ready by the end of the weekend. :)

The Wizard is the bomb! It never ceases to amaze me just ow good we have it with a number of our Viper Techs!

Hey Wizard....if ya run outta that thar bail-n wire...just use some mane hair from ol' tessy. :)

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony
No bail-n wire,duck-tape and super glue all high-tec with high velocity zip ties for safety,don't want our favorite poser losing his edge :cool: !!!!!

Skeeter :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas