Supercarschicago Dyno Shootout results!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the 2nd event by Supercarschicago club.12 cars ran on the wideband nascar style dynojet,high 80's.SAE corrected RWHP/TQ.,Top gun order!
-Pauls 98 viper (vec-1,no cat,TOOFAST NOS):690rw/761tq
-ScottTOOOFST 99 (vec-1,Balenger/corsa TOOFAST NOS)663rw/703tq
-Markus(Supra) (single turbo fuel set up)639rw/582tq
-chris(supra) (single turbo fuel set up)632rw/581tq
-Butch 01 creampuff(vec-1,balenger,TOOFAST NOS)606rw/654tq
-Sean 96 viper (vec-1,no cat)443rw/473tq
-Paolo 96 viper (svsi headers,side exhaust)442rw/490tq
-Jim 01 Trans Am (Vortec SC)401rw/381tq
-Mike (Supra) (Stock TT downpipe,exhaust)398rw/399tq
-Raj 97 Trans Am (Stock w/NOS dry shot)351rw/389tq
-Ken 01 Z06 (Stock)338rw/337tq
-Dev 97 M3 (stock)213rw/218tq

Most impressive was Pauls 98 basically stock with TOOFAST NOS running cool with 9.5-10.0 to 1 with the Stock fuel system.Sad to see Markus(Big Turbo)supra car not running to par,yet still pulling over 639rq.Thanks.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

Thanks for posting the results. Looks like some great numbers. The RWTQ numbers for the Viper vs. the Big Single Supra's really stands out.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott, you forgot to mention those Original Prankster dyno operators with the heart-attack-inducing-M-80-behind-Scotts-car-during-his-nitrous-run prank. Of course it didn't help that we were all standing outside the garage door waiting for the engine to blow up anyway...

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Scott nice job putting on the event together, I should have brought my Supra I expect somewhere about 600 plus h.p.. I had a great time Saturday thanks for the event.

We need Paul to break into the low 10,s, that would be cool.

-----------------

01 GTS 10.90 e.t. @ 131 m.p.h.
02 360 Modena
93 Turbo Supra
01 BMW M3
01 BMW 740i sport
02 Escalade 22" wheels, dual flow masters

Marcus Frost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Scott,

Thanks for posting the results. Looks like some great numbers. The RWTQ numbers for the Viper vs. the Big Single Supra's really stands out.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

An extra 5 liters definitely helps in that department...

It was a real fun event, and a very important eye opener for me. My car needs a lot more tuning than I thought, just more reason to dedicate some more time to her.

-m

'98 HKS T04R Supra Turbo 6-Speed

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Marcus Frost on 07-01-2002 at 10:12 AM</font>

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did think Grant at Street Stuff was strange for asking out of the blue if I had a sense of humor.Most of you were impressed with my nerves of steel when the bomb went off,you couldn't see my eyes roll back in my head and I still can't find my balls.
rolleyes.gif

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, great event and had good time hanging with the fellow group members. Too bad there wasn't a picture of you when that M80 exploded
laugh.gif

YellowSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice numbers guys! Great to see everyone is running so strong.

I look forward to joining you guys after I am released from where I am currently located.

You must be registered for see images

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YellowSnake:

I look forward to joining you guys after I am released from where I am currently located.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea really Jason, where have ya been? U too good for us or somethin'?
supergrin.gif

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marcus Frost:
An extra 5 liters definitely helps in that department...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>-----------------------------------

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carefull where you drive that Supra Butch,you have a great reputation around town,being seen in that supra,people might think you lost your job.
laugh.gif

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TOOOFST:
Carefull where you drive that Supra Butch,you have a great reputation around town,being seen in that supra,people might think you lost your job.
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>----------------------------------