Swarmed by "RICE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swarmed by \"RICE\"

So last night I take the RT/10 out for a little spin. The weather was perfect so I couldn't resist. So I'm on the Freeway just cruising along enjoying the drive when all of a sudden this pack of "Ricers" pull up beside me and box me in. I've got Rice-O-Roni in front of me, beside me and behind me. They start flashing their strobe lights at me, they start revying their engines at me and they started flashing all their neon lights (under their cars) on and off. The guys,to the left of me, even put on helmets. It was hysterical! With all the neon colored lights flashing on and off I thought I was in Vegas. I hope they were just young high school because if they were any older then they need to get a life. These guys had "Fast & The Furious overload. This went on for about 2 miles until two of the ricers (a civic & eclipse I think because they has so much s**t on their cars) hit the NO2 and sped off. What was funny is that we all ended up at the same stop light and all I could do was laugh. The ricers got this funny look on their face like "Why isn't this guy drooling over our cars" I waved at them as I turned left and off I went. I'm sure others have had similar experiences but this was my first. I didn't know you could experience Vegas on the freeway.
laugh.gif

-Jonathan

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Swarmed by \"RICE\"

You didn't extend any down home hospitality and invite them to the track? (where you could spank them "Fast and Furiously")

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No, I didn't get a chance to invite them for a track spanking as I could barely hear myself think with their "Fart-Can" mufflers polluting my nice drive.

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I must admit, the lights under the car were new to me! They all had different colors under their car. Pink, blue, green, and purple. I could hardly tell what the origial cars were. Someone's making a killing selling all those fiberglass kits to those kids. The guys putting on the helmets were the best. They were so serious.
rofl.gif

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Chuck is that 2 1/2" or 3"? Can't wait to see that one. BTW thanks for the info on the muffler delete.
-Jonathan

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ricers are handjobs. i think the reason the want to race all the time is because they use the viper as a basis for how quick their cars are. as in "my car is so quick, i lost to a viper by only 10 car lengths."

Status
Not open for further replies.