Talk About A Lot Of Vipers For Sale

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is real, and so are the cars. He has just used EBAY to advertise them all at once. He has some of the nicest used Vipers available nationally and has a terrific reputation also. If you had clicked on the link you would have seen that he is a dealership. www.bjmotors.biz

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with F355. Something seems weird about that auction. Especially since some of those pics were taken in people's driveways and not on the carlot. Seems like the "seller" may have just listed BJ's link to appear more legit. Or, is BJ's going out of business and trying to sell all their inventory at once?

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He sells the cars from his house. I bought my 98 GTS from him. He is a good guy and will work with any buyer. He is real.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
his best bet would be to sell them individually.

I say again, he is well known and respected in our region and he does sell them individually, he obviously thoght it was a cute idea to put them all in the same auction, he gets the same exposure, which is what a dealer wants and I am sure he is expecting calls to sell them individually. He does come here frequently under the name Katzmeifyoucan.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree that he is just putting them out there so a person can see them and contact him about the one they would like. I know that when I bought my viper from him I went through ebay but did not buy it from ebay. So this is a way to save some overhead, I would think.

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look under recently sold on www.bjmotorz.biz he has this listed as a 1996 Dodge Viper RT speedster concept. Anyone ever seen this before? I'd like some more pictures of it! Did Dodge make this or is it a body kit?
You must be registered for see images

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's just using eBay for advertising, just like Hennsy and his $225,000 Viper that shows up out there.
just a good advertising angle to make some business happen, can't fault him for that.

-J

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LotsaHP,
That was a real car. I saw it advertised some where before, but cannot remember where. It was a 96 that someone totally chopped and made into their own rendition of a viper.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's definitely Bernie's ad on Ebay. I just spoke to him and he'll be here later to explain his reasoning for this approach.

I can tell you, from personal experience, Bernie is a legitimate dealer and he has some of the lowest mileage and cleanest Vipers you'll find anywhere.

Give him a call if you're looking for a very nice car.

Vipper Rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Winter) Saugatuck, MI (Summer
If you look under recently sold on www.bjmotorz.biz he has this listed as a 1996 Dodge Viper RT speedster concept. Anyone ever seen this before? I'd like some more pictures of it! Did Dodge make this or is it a body kit?
You must be registered for see images

Real car and I have seen it at Autoform (pictured in the background) Tony from AF should have more info on it. Steve the owner was selling it a couple of years back

archerracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie at BJ Motors has a lot of great cars including many Vipers in his inventory. We at Archer Racing have sent many customers his way that are looking to purchase a clean, low mileage Viper. Everyone that has bought one from him that we know of has been more than pleased. Looks like advertising on e-bay has worked since he has a lot of people talking. Check out his site for a peek at his inventory and pricing.

Archer Racing

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for all of the support from people who know me or us as BJ Motors. My reasoning for placing the ad on Ebay was to attract attention to the individual cars and also to retain an audience of a larger proportion than just the car clubs. Obviously the pictures are not of the highest quality which was very unprofessional on my part it was a $48.00 ad which hopefully will gain our web site alot of exposure. I am very proud of our inventory which has grown to such a large proportion and continues to grow each week. I appreciate all of the feedback and if I can help anyone please do not hesitate in calling. This is still a dream and a passion and I am very happy to be a huge part of one of the greatest cars on the planet. Sorry I did not get to this earlier but I have been on the road.

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
630RWHP/700BHP just from these external mods???? :confused:

Dynoed at 630 RWHP car, Specifications: SVS i 1 Upgrade, Cool Air Package, K&N Filter, 3" Induction Box, 3" Smooth Tubes and Hoses, Throttle Bodies, 1.7 Rockerarms & 4130 Pushrods, Hi-Perfromance SS Headers, High Performance SS Exhaust, Performance Spark Plugs Wires.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale of those vehicles but those pictures might make people think that they are not real. Got some interesting Vipers though!

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for all of the support from people who know me or us as BJ Motors. My reasoning for placing the ad on Ebay was to attract attention to the individual cars and also to retain an audience of a larger proportion than just the car clubs. Obviously the pictures are not of the highest quality which was very unprofessional on my part it was a $48.00 ad which hopefully will gain our web site alot of exposure. I am very proud of our inventory which has grown to such a large proportion and continues to grow each week. I appreciate all of the feedback and if I can help anyone please do not hesitate in calling. This is still a dream and a passion and I am very happy to be a huge part of one of the greatest cars on the planet. Sorry I did not get to this earlier but I have been on the road.

I just wanted to give you a heads up. I use to do the same thing for my business. I was contacted by eBay who informed me i was "breaking the rules".

Text from eBay.

Linking to Web sites that offer to trade, sell, or purchase goods or services, or including links for any purpose other than those listed above is not allowed. Prohibited links include, but are not limited to:

Links to Web pages that offer to trade, sell or purchase goods or services outside of eBay. This applies whether it is a static URL or an active link.

Link

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-links.html

Not trying to be a *****, but I just wanted to make you aware. Personally, I would continue to do it until I was asked not to. Just my .02

:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4