Tators Dodge (Pics from today 4/14)

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
those are the coolest pics i have ever seen! i had no idea! i was expecting something huge, modern and more gawdy.

the pictures remind me of images you would see in the 50's.

can we see more?
Except for the Vipers :D :D

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator's is where I bought my viper 06 Bumblebee coupe. Buying from him is a different experience. If all dealers were like him, people would sell more cars. He is a man of his word and all my future Dodge vehicles will be bought from him.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my Viper private party. The original owner informed me that the car had no extended warranty. I was up in the air about buying the car because it had no warranty coverage. I called Chuck about an extended warranty from Dodge, he told me he couldn't help me with the warranty. Regardless of the no sale, he asked me for the VIN, so that he could tell me about the cars history. It turns out that the car was fully covered under Dodge's best MaxCare coverage. The original owner didn't know he had purchased it, anyway, if it wasn't for Chuck giving me that info. I would never have bought my car. He sealed the deal for me, truly a genuine car guy. Thanks again, hope to repay you someday with some purchases. Hope to see you at VOI.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow awsome pics!

I am jealous-I would love to live in driving distance, I would be hangin' out there every week, haha!

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've ordered parts a couple of times from Chuck in the past month. He is simply the best Dodge dealer, and one of the best Viper guys, period.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting for him to come pic up my viper for its service.. With his new home collection and return..

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator's Dodge is different.
It's a throwback to when a persons word meant something, and business was done with a handshake. Not like today. How many businesses do you know that would just mail you a bill like Chuck and not worry about being paid on the spot. NONE.

8486TatorsDodge-med.jpg

That is one thing that amazed me the first time I ordered parts from Chuck. I remember him saying "I don't take plastic, I'll put the bill in with the items, you just send me a check". After hanging up I said to myself "I just bought 400 dollars worth of parts and this guy don't even know me and says send me a check" I couldn't believe it. Anyway, Chuck has my vote, from ordering parts to asking tech questions on the phone they don't come any better than Chuck. We as Viper owners are lucky Chuck is there. Small dealership or Large we are quite fortunate. Thanks for everything Chuck.

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you drop your car off at Tator's you feel safe and secure and know your car is in better hands than even your own. Never found any mechanics or dealership anywhere like Chuck's. He really earns your trust. 5 star rating? Tators gets 10! Best of the best.

Chuck, you should tour the country and hold classes or seminars on teaching other auto dealers how to make raving fans. They just don't know! Actually scratch that idea, we just can't have you leaving our area for to long!