You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anybody spot this guy taking pics...............

:lmao::lmao: Yeah, that'd be probably Mr. Wizard his-self??? (WOWWW, my face is so RED in my pics...:(...) NICE pictures!!! Conveys all that went on! ~juli
(SATELLITE from BAZ!!!)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exactly did you wind up with....regarding your equipment citation? Did it all come don't only to equipment?

We ended up with citations for broken speedometers. He showed us the radar at 104 but he didn't know which one of us (if any) was going that fast. We gladly took the citation. He made us laugh because Mamba gave him a stack of papers...everything from his license, registration, Stop & Shop card and library card. :D The trooper handed Jimmy & I like 2 pieces of paper...then he hands a stack of stuff to Mamba. He was very good about it and we got VERY lucky. Lesson learned.

...but that wasn't the only bullet we dodged yesterday morning. We had another encounter on I-84 but I'll leave that one for Mamba to explain. Nobody was being reckless yesterday but its easy to forget how fast you're cruising especially when paired with someone like Mamba and his beast Viper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We ended up with citations for broken speedometers. He showed us the radar at 104 but he didn't know which one of us (if any) was going that fast. We gladly took the citation. He made us laugh because Mamba gave him a stack of papers...everything from his license, registration, Stop & Shop card and library card. :D The trooper handed Jimmy & I like 2 pieces of paper...then he hands a stack of stuff to Mamba. He was very good about it and we got VERY lucky. Lesson learned.

...but that wasn't the only bullet we dodged yesterday morning. We had another encounter on I-84 but I'll leave that one for Mamba to explain. Nobody was being reckless yesterday but its easy to forget how fast you're cruising especially when paired with someone like Mamba and his beast Viper.
Equipment citation vs. speeding citation......:D

If you get a cool trooper....it becomes another "experience".
If you get a real SOB, it can become a ridiculous nightmare.

Good you seem to have met the prior!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In any of these pictures, can anyone tell me if BIG BRAKE DAVE was there???? We had wanted to meet him (possibly DID, but do NOT recall names, we are horrible...it's why I wear my ID on my SLEEVE...LOL)....but someone else suggested we wear name tags with our usernames on them!! I LIKE that idea!!! THEN we could possibly REMEMBER! BBD: Did we meet ya? ~juli

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I wasn't there:nono: Boss lady changed jobs and had a event (fund raiser) so I had to get 10 Vipers for a display:omg: in 99' temps:drive:

Hopefully the next one.:2tu:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21