TeamTech Harness Template

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could someone please download the template for the teamtech harness install in the illustrated upgrades section and then email them to me [email protected]

i cannot seem to open/dowmload the templates for cutting the rear bulkhead panels.

i was able to download everything except the templates.

Thnx

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you cut, check out Autoform. They have a panel that has the slots precut in case you don't want to take a chance with your original... as I recall it was inexpensive too.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BE CAREFUL - the templates were made using a GTS. I am quite sure the RT bulkhead assembly is different. We've not done an install on an RT, so I can't offer anything else. If I remember correctly, you only have to cut one panel, and not both side pieces in an RT.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni,

I think you can measure UP from the lower edge of the RT bulkhead panel. We did 6 cars in one morning about 2 years ago at my shop, but the pics are no longer on the Cen-Tex website. I bet that Jim and Sue Endle would be happy to get measurements off their Gen2 RT.

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now that im looking, not only does the template not apply to an rT10 there are other problems, fig 5 and 6 of the illustrated do not apply to an rt10, it doesnt have the bracket or holes for the eyebolts there.

anyone have install instructions ofr an rt10? im sure i can do this "my" way but i dont know if thatd be the right way

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now that im looking, not only does the template not apply to an rT10 there are other problems, fig 5 and 6 of the illustrated do not apply to an rt10, it doesnt have the bracket or holes for the eyebolts there.

anyone have install instructions ofr an rt10? im sure i can do this "my" way but i dont know if thatd be the right way

The holes are really there, but if I remember correctly, they are filled with an epoxy and have to be drilled out. You should be able to see small dimples where they should be... Seasnake did his 2001 RT and sent me some pics, which were lost inthe last computer upgrade, but the threaded holes definitely are there..... just not as easy to locate as the ones on a GTS.

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got home about an hour ago, drilled and hammered (yes hammered) out the "hidden holes" all is good and im now adjusting the belts.

ya know; theres a bit of a perverse satisfaction taking a hammer and chisel to a viper and ending up with a positive result, LOL

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YEAH - good job! :)

Funny how you mention the perverse satisfaction - often when we're doing something like taking a 4 lb hammer to something or a sawzall to a car, we look at each other and laugh - "who'd of ever thunk it?" Our cars started out as SUCH garage queens - it's been nice to see the transformation into "real" cars that get driven, get "dirty" and stretch their legs as they were intended.

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got pics if someone can post em for me. harness looks and fits great, problem now is i forgot im replacing my rear speaker with a custom sub enclosure (the rear bulkhead panel)so now i got to take everything apart again, LOL. now i know why tequila was invented.

i initially used seatbelt bezels (heatgunned them to straighten them out) to cover up the cut out slots so as to give it a clean factory look and it did do that but now that im taking it all apart again, im going to get a couple pieces of brushed satin aluminum made to fit and cover the slots, should look even better (even though itll probably never be seen)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang