Thank you Chris and Mary Marshall !!!

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Chris and Mary Marshall !!!

Chris Marshall is stepping down from the KC Viper Club Presidency to become the National VCA Treasurer. While the whole KC club will miss Chris’s great leadership we look forward to him being the National Treasurer. Mostly so that the Kansas City Club can get the money for what it needs: We need to hire Jessica Simpson to take notes at every KC VCA meeting while in a bikini and eating a Popsicle. :D

Seriously everyone at the KC VCA is very thankful for what Chris and Mary have done for the Club. Without there devotion and vision the KC club could never be as close nit as we are. Everyone in KC Viper Club are all very close friends and I’m not sure it would have turned out that way without Chris and Mary leading the way. :2tu:

Chris and Mary have done so many things for the KC Viper Club that it would be impossible to fit them all in a thread. From putting on an incredible Southwest Zone Rendezvous (one that rivaled some VOIs) to staying all night at the drag strip for a member who broke down and needed to be trailered home. Chris and Mary have always been there for us. :headbang:

The KC Viper Club has been lucky enough to call Chris our President but even luckier to call him our friend. So on behalf of everyone:

Thank you for your time, effort, and most of all your friendship. THANK YOU CHRIS AND MARY!

Chris and his oversized hat. YES I SAID OVERSIZED. HE HAS ONE HUGE NOGGIN. :D
8227bigbros4.jpg

Mr B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. Best wishes to both, and a hearty Thank you for such devotion and considerable time invested in the success of the KC group. You two are the best.

Jim

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I consider myself a part of the Kansas City Viper Club. The VCA seems more of an afterthought to me. Chris and Mary have played a tremendous part in making my local chapter of the VCA a family. Huge thanks to all---and dont worry Chris I will be sending in my VCA renewal soon!

Kurt

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he just lost the monkey that goes along with the hat. Chris will do a great job as the National Treasurer.

Cudaman :usa:

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Chris and THANKS to both Chris and Mary for all the hard work - bringing that region up to such a level - you guys are a lucky group.

And the National VCA is lucky to have Chris stepping forward to take the role of Treasurer.

Three cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi