THANK YOU Layne and Liem

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it is me. I am the lucky new owner of Layne's Viper...Now I must wait a painful couple of weeks until it arrives! Layne, you were super and made this "First Viper" experience a 10 out of 10 for me, thanks again! You can come visit and drive it ANYTIME when the withdrawls hit.

Thanks also to this board. The final straw for me in buying this was participating in this board over the last month and "feeling the love". I think I read every post going back 120+ days. I don't understand the posts that say this "board is different" from before, I don't see how it could be better, or friendlier! Wonderful people here, and it makes this really fun.

Thanks too to all my local new Washington Viper buddies Jon B, Paul Ronald, Cody *****, Vipermad, Patrick Hiebert, etc. You have ALL been super. Looking forward to a great "Viper Rich" 2001! Yahoo!
You must be registered for see images

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations you got one sweet car Mark! I really love my car but I can honestly say that I think I like the looks of yours better. I'm silver with envy!

I definitely hope to come down the coast this summer and get a chance to meet you and Jon B and the crowd. Or maybe I can convince you folks to come up to Canada for a drive around Vancouver Island! Keep in touch and feel free to shoot any questions my way...I'll just steer them to Jon B anyway but you can ask!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, you will definitely be a great addition to the WA club! I look forward to seeing you at the local events this year. Let us know when you get her home.

Try to get some sleep now.......

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark,
I'd like to send out a BIG WELCOME from the craftspeople at CAAP that built your viper. From the previous post it sounds like you are going to be a great addition to our growing family. If you're ever in Michigan ( VOI 7 ) stop by and take a tour of the birth place of you car.

Thomas

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to, Thomas! I will likely take you up on that this summer. My family is from Michigan...

Thanks also to all the nice posts on this thread...I'll tell ya, Viper Owners are something special

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welome to the WA / OR / BC "Greater Pac-NW" VCA !

You missed last weeks meeting...1 demerit !

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
--Man o'many demerits--

Hello Mark, it's great to see that we've added such a nice vehicle and person to our local chapter.. I live just about
40 minutes from you and love the Fall City to Monroe drive we should get together sometime and just cru-u-u-ise to maybe Snoqualmie Falls for a Mocha??

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're on, Dion. Can't wait! I know of a few others who might join us? That is sure pretty country out there...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine