Thank You Simms

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Simms, is a great guy. I look forward to seeing him in a few weeks.

PS: Simms, did you get that check yet?

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bobby you would be dangerous with a good set of tires. Are you trying to flirt with the 10's.

Is Alex coming either day?

That is the plan Rick, any pointers would be great. I'm always ready to learn something new. :D

I'm not too sure about Alex. He's not into drag racing.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Bobby, no check yet but to be honest I have been extremely busy and I have not looked at any mail. Wife probably spent it already.:D You should notice a nice difference.:drive:
See you in the Sunshine State.

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am getting the mounted tonight after work. I then the viper is going to be my daily driver for the next few days to work the "kinks" out of the new tires. :D

V

Venomiss

Got the new Khumo's today....now I just need to get them put on the GTS!

:2tu: :headbang:

Now that you have the new job and new tires maybe you'll think about joining us?:)
For new members it's $100 until Dec.31st. Get's you the ability to buy those raffle tickets for the new 2008 ACR, Viper Magazine, and a bunch of other discounts while supporting this site. Besides, you need an avatar!:2tu:

VCA Renewal/joining Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that you have the new job and new tires maybe you'll think about joining us?:)
For new members it's $100 until Dec.31st. Get's you the ability to buy those raffle tickets for the new 2008 ACR, Viper Magazine, and a bunch of other discounts while supporting this site. Besides, you need an avatar!:2tu:

VCA Renewal/joining Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

Thanks, but no thanks. Last time I donated, I got banned......

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, but no thanks. Last time I donated, I got banned......

As long as you're not completely over the top, getting banned from here is pretty hard to do these days. Heck, look at me, I'm still here. Probably cost a few mods some sleepless nights, (my belated apologies to Chris, Kelly and Lee) but I'm still here :D Join by Dec. 31, and you save the $15 dues increase for 08'. Or go Venom ($150) and Jon B. has said he'll offer deeper than normal discounts for Venom members depending on what you order.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as you're not completely over the top, getting banned from here is pretty hard to do these days. Heck, look at me, I'm still here. Probably cost a few mods some sleepless nights, (my belated apologies to Chris, Kelly and Lee) but I'm still here :D Join by Dec. 31, and you save the $15 dues increase for 08'. Or go Venom ($150) and Jon B. has said he'll offer deeper than normal discounts for Venom members depending on what you order.

Yeah, you were over due for a banning...so I took care of that for you. ;)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SWEET! Am I the first VCA President to be banned from the VCA? I'm rewriting history people. I should charge ya'll $115/year (or $150 for the Special ******* Edition membership :lmao: ) to see my daily show I put on here everyday :drive:

ROFL...Dude, you are a riot.

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm gonna call ya on this one. I just took a look at the banned list. Are you saying you were a VCA Member and got banned? That's REALLY hard to do since about 2002. Are you perhaps refering to the Alley as you used the term DONATE?

I’ll be happy to go over it, but it’s another post for another day.