Thankfully not a Viper.... but damn, I don't wish this on ANYONE...

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't really look like he was going that fast either when it went sideways on him. Bad tires? Definite bummer though. :(

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw that on another forum and posted my thoughts:

The Vette looked -really- unstable, even at low speeds. My first assumption was bad suspension, or maybe misaligned from lowering. Either way, it broke loose while it was still unstable and swapped ends from what looks like throttle lift-off, which is something Vipers are known for too.

***** to be him, and ***** to be the owner.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's really stupid to set up an autocross where a car that comes around is going to hit a curb. Sorry but that's a BIG fail for Speed Ventures.

Longdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that on another forum and posted my thoughts:

The Vette looked -really- unstable, even at low speeds. My first assumption was bad suspension, or maybe misaligned from lowering. Either way, it broke loose while it was still unstable and swapped ends from what looks like throttle lift-off, which is something Vipers are known for too.

i am glad at least one more person actually watched the video

it's the driver (it's almost always the driver). watch him gun it around cones in the first part, even as his front start sliding. course design is fine - he is the only one who damaged his car on that day, after all.

i am stunned by the fact that course designers get crap from every board this gets posted to while people are ignoring 40+ seconds of evidence, recorded on youtube for all to see, as to what led to this.

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, better the Vette. Those cars are designed to destroy on tracks. I can get a set of replacement rims for $900......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang